• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

I love that on election day, Cruz has to spend time and energy addressing the "Cruz's dad killed JFK" issue, instead of focusing on his campaign.

Trump is the achieving HOF level trolling in this election. 

Trump's getting his talking points from the headlines of the National Inquirer and Ted Cruz has to answer for it. Have to love our media. 

I especially enjoy when folks in the media talk about "how in the world did Donald Trump come to rise" after spending 30 minutes on their daily phone call with Donald letting him talk on whatever subject he feels like without doing any fact checking or challenging his rambling incoherent statements

It's amazing to me that more candidates didn't pick up on this.  The cable networks have time to fill.  They need content.  Call them and I guarantee that they'll put you on as much as they do Trump.

The issue is, when they say something stupid (and they will), it will stick.  For whatever reason, it just never sticks to Trump. 

What a goat rodeo.

It's amazing to me that more candidates didn't pick up on this.  The cable networks have time to fill.  They need content.  Call them and I guarantee that they'll put you on as much as they do Trump.

The issue is, when they say something stupid (and they will), it will stick.  For whatever reason, it just never sticks to Trump. 

What a goat rodeo.

These guys work 24/7 to stay on message and never slip up and say something stupid. One slip up can ruin a politician. Trump is simply not held to the same standard. When he screws up it seems to help him out. I think he's changed politics forever.

These guys work 24/7 to stay on message and never slip up and say something stupid. One slip up can ruin a politician. Trump is simply not held to the same standard. When he screws up it seems to help him out. I think he's changed politics forever.

What's odd though, is that it's not the media that isn't holding him to the same standard.  It's the public.  It's just crazy.

What's odd though, is that it's not the media that isn't holding him to the same standard.  It's the public.  It's just crazy.

I think it's honestly just part of Trump's appeal. It's expected of him.

I hate political correctness myself, I think we're incredibly overloaded on it. So i'm glad he's balancing that out a little, lol.

Shouldn't there be some distinction between political correctness and calling women fat pigs or trolling a man's war record when yours consists of the acronym "DNP"?

I honestly don't see him going hard after Hillary. I see him trying to act presidential now and coming across as yet another son of a wealthy family a la Bush or Romney. He's got plenty of rope now and very little self discipline. It should be pretty easy to get him to hang himself.

Shouldn't there be some distinction between political correctness and calling women fat pigs or trolling a man's war record when yours consists of the acronym "DNP"?

I honestly don't see him going hard after Hillary. I see him trying to act presidential now and coming across as yet another son of a wealthy family a la Bush or Romney. He's got plenty of rope now and very little self discipline. It should be pretty easy to get him to hang himself.

Sure, maybe he goes a little overboard sometimes. But maybe it'll also teach society to not be so easily offended at every little thing. One can hope.

I just hope he starts calling out the safe space college students as a bunch of wimps at some point.

3 hours ago, arch stanton said:

How does he call out wimps? What's he done that's remotely courageous?

Hell if I know. If it comes up in conversation at some point?

"Mr. President, are you going to address the safe space issues arising at universities around the country?"

"No, because these kids are a bunch of wimps if you want to know the truth. Their feelings get hurt easier than my 6 year old granddaughter."

7 hours ago, arch stanton said:

There's a difference between being politically correct and just being an asshole. Lots of people seem to confuse the two.

Trump Meets With Expert On Hillary Clinton’s Past

I don't know if "expert" is the right term.  But...

The Washington Post noted that author Edward Klein was seen with Trump, both riding with him and eating with him in Indianapolis.

Guy is like the Weekly World News of Clinton stuff.  So if not anything, it will be like going to the circus.