• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

5 hours ago, wopphil said:

Colt, I am guessing many of the guys on your crew are Trump supporters. How would they feel if they knew you were calling them idiots?

They acknowledge I'm brighter than them.  As far as the biggest trump supporters on my crew, I bang their wives/girlfriends in my spare time. And they thank me for it.

5 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'd like to see your spin on this, I read a good point the other day that no one else has really brought up.

Clinton had her own private server with e-mails on it from her time as secretary of state. She was still in possession of this server when her time as secretary of state was over, making her a private citizen. 

So in effect, a private citizen was in possession of government documents. Classified or not, that is a felony yes? It's the same as taking file cabinets worth of stuff with you when you leave your job. She shouldn't get special privileges because her last name is Clinton.

Well since I said so far the FBI has found that she didn't break any laws I would say it is not a felony.  And there is nothing illegal about taking files home when you work for the government.  There are some that require a security clearance that makes it so they cant leave the building but none of that applies here.

The email thing is much about nothing.  It has already been stated that many government officials have done the same thing.

William Johnson, head of the white nationalist American Freedom Party and architect of a pro-Trump robocall campaign urging white voters to elect Trump, confirmed to the news site that his application to serve as a delegate for the campaign was approved.

"I just hope to show how I can be mainstream and have these views," Johnson told Mother Jones. "I can be a white nationalist and be a strong supporter of Donald Trump and be a good example to everybody."

On 5/9/2016 at 2:46 PM, nate said:

Well since I said so far the FBI has found that she didn't break any laws I would say it is not a felony.  And there is nothing illegal about taking files home when you work for the government.  There are some that require a security clearance that makes it so they cant leave the building but none of that applies here.

The email thing is much about nothing.  It has already been stated that many government officials have done the same thing.

There might be perhaps if they could (and were motivated to) prove that she setup the home server not out of convenience but to bypass government record archiving and transparency requirements. Utterly uncharted waters. Most likely unprosecutable.

17 hours ago, red321 said:

William Johnson, head of the white nationalist American Freedom Party and architect of a pro-Trump robocall campaign urging white voters to elect Trump, confirmed to the news site that his application to serve as a delegate for the campaign was approved.

"I just hope to show how I can be mainstream and have these views," Johnson told Mother Jones. "I can be a white nationalist and be a strong supporter of Donald Trump and be a good example to everybody."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-nationalist-leader-no-longer-a-delegate-for-donald-trump/ar-BBsTHfe

He's out.

I was thinking if this Trump thing had a chance to win.  And pretty much the disturbing conclusion I came up with, and was wondering what people thought.

Trump voters obviously are going to vote for Trump.  Clinton Voters are going to vote for Clinton.  I don't think either can win outright just on their votes.

So will the remaining Republicans, Cruz supporters and Kanish supporters along with the other candidates, jump ship to Democrat?  Something tells me no.

But among Dems.  My feeling is, the Bernie supporters would more likely jump to Trump than to get behind Clinton.  Caveat is, I haven't been following the candidates and their followers closely.  So I don't know if this is true or not.  Just a feeling that those dems want a change and Clinton isn't it.  And that would be enough to make Trump our Ruler.  

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

Who knows? Both are so hatable in their own ways

I'd say 7/2 is a realistic shot.

Still don't see how Trump is any better than Hillary. Every criticism of HC can be applied to Trump. The same can not be said the other way around

7 hours ago, Angels N Skins said:

And she should. Especially if stuff like this ends up being true. It's amazing anyone supports her

http://www.westernjournalism.com/clintons-campaign-donations-from-justice-dept-employees-renew-calls-for-outside-prosecutor/

I wholeheartedly agree, skins. The problem is that nothing really sticks to her and her supporters continue to think she's unjustly being targeted again and again.

10 hours ago, Angels N Skins said:

And she should. Especially if stuff like this ends up being true. It's amazing anyone supports her

http://www.westernjournalism.com/clintons-campaign-donations-from-justice-dept-employees-renew-calls-for-outside-prosecutor/

Is this illegal? If they aren't involved right now then what is wrong with them supporting the candidate they want? And if there is some COI later couldn't the people who donated recuse themselves?

I don't know the full law but I'm not seeing the issue.

15 hours ago, gotbeer said:

I was thinking if this Trump thing had a chance to win.  And pretty much the disturbing conclusion I came up with, and was wondering what people thought.

Trump voters obviously are going to vote for Trump.  Clinton Voters are going to vote for Clinton.  I don't think either can win outright just on their votes.

So will the remaining Republicans, Cruz supporters and Kanish supporters along with the other candidates, jump ship to Democrat?  Something tells me no.

But among Dems.  My feeling is, the Bernie supporters would more likely jump to Trump than to get behind Clinton.  Caveat is, I haven't been following the candidates and their followers closely.  So I don't know if this is true or not.  Just a feeling that those dems want a change and Clinton isn't it.  And that would be enough to make Trump our Ruler.  

This is the general election  for president. The questions you have to ask is will women and minorities in the swing states actually vote for Trump over Hillary. I just don't see it happening.