• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

cruz had a meltdown today. the number of careers in politics that donald is running is impressive.

"I'm going to do something I haven't done for the entire campaign. For those of y'all who have traveled with me all across the country, I'm going to tell you what I really think of Donald Trump," Cruz told reporters in Indiana. "This man is a pathological liar. He doesn't know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth. And in a pattern that I think is straight out of a psychology textbook, his response is to accuse everybody else of lying."

Cruz added that Trump is "amoral" and a "narcissist."

"Donald will betray his supporters on every issue. If you care about immigration, Donald is laughing at you. And he's telling the moneyed elites he doesn't believe what he's saying. He's not going to build a wall," Cruz told reporters.

Cruz also argued that Trump has a problem with women because he is insecure and noted that the real estate mogul is a "serial philanderer."

"I want everyone to think about your teenage kids. The president of the United States talks about how great it is to commit adultery, how proud he is, describes his battle with venereal disease as his own Vietnam — that's a quote, by the way, on the Howard Stern Show. Do you want to spend the next five years with your kids bragging about infidelity?" Cruz asked.

I look forward to Cruz endorsing Trump in July

I especially enjoy when folks in the media talk about "how in the world did Donald Trump come to rise" after spending 30 minutes on their daily phone call with Donald letting him talk on whatever subject he feels like without doing any fact checking or challenging his rambling incoherent statements