• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

24 minutes ago, Jay said:

Well we know what Hillary does with classified information, I'm guessing Trump will not make the same mistakes.

He already has a giant 5 story email server on the upper west side that with a giant Trump on the top he will have all his mail forwarded to. It's a really classy machine. Top notch.

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

4 hours ago, red321 said:

I'm not sure if he's making a mockery of the process...or if he's figured out the process is a joke and how to best take advantage of how broken politics has become.

here's something special to think about as well...when he's the nominee...he'll start receiving classified briefings on foreign/military affairs.

You just know the first thing he's gona do is look in the files on 9/11, the Kennedy assassination and Roswell. Expect a flurry of tweets.

rumor this morning that trump was considering "little marco" rubio for a VP running mate. that would be quite the turn since rubio always seemed to fall apart on the debate stage against trump.

i figured that christie was making it known he wanted the job as he jumped on trump's bandwagon pretty quickly after dropping out of the race.

On May 5, 2016 at 3:21 PM, red321 said:

here's something special to think about as well...when he's the nominee...he'll start receiving classified briefings on foreign/military affairs.

Now now ... don't any of you concern yourself one little bit that he may just come straight out of one of those briefings and completely spill the beans to each and every camera and mic that is in his face.  No no no ... don't concern yourself with that at all!

Edited by Geoff

6 hours ago, Mr. Lawrence said:

This is exactly the kind of stuff that nobody gives a flying f*ck about and the media goes nuts over. It's pretty much the reason why Trump is the republican nominee. 

I don't give a flying fuck about it either.  Think it is funny though.

15 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

You just know the first thing he's gona do is look in the files on 9/11, the Kennedy assassination and Roswell. Expect a flurry of tweets.

Are you hoping he does?  Cuz when he does, he'll be taken out like JFK.

In a lot of ways I like Trump. I'm surprised Republicans elected someone who's clearly boosting his own brand, I say some mean shit but I gave cons more credit than that. So did Trump, who probably never dreamed he'd be elected and only intended to get his name in the paper. He's probably drinking champagne right now thinking "They're dumber than I thought"

The national election should be a landslide. 

7 hours ago, colt4405 said:

In a lot of ways I like Trump. I'm surprised Republicans elected someone who's clearly boosting his own brand, I say some mean shit but I gave cons more credit than that. So did Trump, who probably never dreamed he'd be elected and only intended to get his name in the paper. He's probably drinking champagne right now thinking "They're dumber than I thought"

The national election should be a landslide. 

Landslide in which direction? I think Trump has a real chance of beating Hillary. I am not sure if that should be a concern, or if we should be happy that Murica may finally be taking a stand against vile politicians. 

I think Bernie has been waiting for the FBI to step up and slap cuffs on Hillary on Servergate to pave his way and it never happened. Trump is probably counting on at least a subpoena for questioning to nail her right and left. It probably won't happen either.  So I expect it to be a good old fashioned mud slinging dog and cat fight. Should be entertaining.

3 hours ago, wopphil said:

Landslide in which direction? I think Trump has a real chance of beating Hillary. I am not sure if that should be a concern, or if we should be happy that Murica may finally be taking a stand against vile politicians. 

See right there. Conservatives think Donald Trump is a step up from politicians. He's apparently more honest, less greedy, and cares about the american people. Even though he's spent his entire life lying and leveraging to get his way screwing the little guy all the way.

I'm shocked conservatives are this stupid. I was raised on small government and family values. Trumps neither of those things.

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

I think Bernie has been waiting for the FBI to step up and slap cuffs on Hillary on Servergate to pave his way and it never happened. Trump is probably counting on at least a subpoena for questioning to nail her right and left. It probably won't happen either.  So I expect it to be a good old fashioned mud slinging dog and cat fight. Should be entertaining.

The FBI confirmed that they will be questioning Hillary then wrapping up their investigation in the coming weeks. They wouldn't cuff her while they're still investigating what she did...

5 hours ago, colt4405 said:

See right there. Conservatives think Donald Trump is a step up from politicians. He's apparently more honest, less greedy, and cares about the american people. Even though he's spent his entire life lying and leveraging to get his way screwing the little guy all the way.

I'm shocked conservatives are this stupid. I was raised on small government and family values. Trumps neither of those things.

I'll presume you are referring to "conservatives" generally, and not me personally, and that you aren't calling *me* stupid. Please correct me if I am wrong. 

Although I haven't actually met many people willing to admit they support Trump, I think they'd say they like that he is willing to speak bluntly, destroy the establishment (as he has already done to the republican party), and is at least different than the other crap options that exist. 

4 hours ago, wopphil said:

I'll presume you are referring to "conservatives" generally, and not me personally, and that you aren't calling *me* stupid. Please correct me if I am wrong. 

Although I haven't actually met many people willing to admit they support Trump, I think they'd say they like that he is willing to speak bluntly, destroy the establishment (as he has already done to the republican party), and is at least different than the other crap options that exist. 

The conservative thought process. Every rational part of me says this guy is exposing the base republicans created. I honestly didn't think it would work and doubt Trump thought it would actually work. At some point people should say "He's clearly taking advantage of us right now and will continue to take advantage of us in the future".

Bernie Sanders didn't have the greatest plans in the world, but I'll take 100-200k/yr politician over a billionaire. The billionaire most definitely screwed more people along the way than a politician fighting for what he genuinely believes. Right or wrong I believe Bernie meant what he said. Trump is a pathological liar.

Yea, this all paints a bad picture for registered republicans. I can't help it I call em like I see em. What a bunch of idiots.  

On 5/5/2016 at 3:23 PM, Tank said:

oh gary johnson, stand up and be counted, man! you couldn't possibly have a better opportunity than this.

I'd like to see your spin on this, I read a good point the other day that no one else has really brought up.

Clinton had her own private server with e-mails on it from her time as secretary of state. She was still in possession of this server when her time as secretary of state was over, making her a private citizen. 

So in effect, a private citizen was in possession of government documents. Classified or not, that is a felony yes? It's the same as taking file cabinets worth of stuff with you when you leave your job. She shouldn't get special privileges because her last name is Clinton.