• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

Parties have the right to define how they are going to select their nominees, there is nothing in the constitution that outlines how candidates are identified by a party.

With that said...the current process is pretty crappy, especially if they are adjusting the process on the fly and the South has a huge impact on the candidates with all the early primaries. The West, on the other hand has just one contest, Nevada.

My preference would be they setup 4 dates, either 2 week or 4 weeks apart. All primaries, no caucuses. Go by region and rotate every 4 years. South, NE, West, MW.

• Replies 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

Most people donate directly to candidates and not directly to the party...for the most part the party doesn't spend cash promoting any candidate until after the nomination process. Most of the donations to the RNC right now would flow down towards house and Senate candidates.

I can see how it would rub some folks the wrong way, but the idea that they are taking campaign contributions isn't necessarily accurate.

I figured you SoCal hippies would be out stumping for Cruz. Trump is for keeping marijuana a federal felony.  You are aware that at any time the federal government can legally shut down the marijuana trade, including medical marijuana, with the laws on the federal books, right?  No state can stop them. They just aren't doing anything about it, yet. Ted Cruz is for decriminalizing marijuana and leaving it up to states like Colorado or California to decide for themselves whatever marijuana laws they want.  Cruz used to smoke it in college, too, like most of us. You elect Trump, he'll send his Gestapo after all the stoners in California.

I saw a Republican debate. I started with Cruz saying his father used to wash dishes in his underwear for $100. Then Rubio said "That's nothing, my father was a bartender."  Then Trump comes on. He says his daddy left him $300 million he used to make billions and billions. Then Rubio said if he just left it in an index fund he could have done that. Then Rubio dropped out of the race. I think he's going to start an investment fund or something.

Go sell crazy somewhere else. We've got Kurt.

You don't want to **** with me, I know Bill Brasky. He'll strap a saddle on your back and ride you around Wyoming for three days. Brasky will chew your hands and feet off while long boarding a 100 ft. wave, then you won't be able to masturbate to the Teletubbies. 

Brasky stands about 7 10 11 9.  To Bill Brasky!

probably deserves its own thread:

Emory University students terrified to see 'Trump' in sidewalk chalk

http://www.syracuse.com/us-news/index.ssf/2016/03/emory_university_donald_trump_students_scared.html

"I legitimately feared for my life," Paula Camila Alarcon, a freshman at Emory who identifies as Latino, told The Daily Beast. "I thought we were having a KKK rally on campus."

"It was deliberate intimidation. Some of us were expecting shootings. We feared walking alone," freshman Jonathan Peraza added.

"I'm supposed to feel comfortable and safe [here]," one student told the Emory Wheel Student Paper. "But this man is being supported by students on our campus and our administration shows that they, by their silence, support it as well ... I don't deserve to feel afraid at my school."