• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

The save the world from covid crowd is all about encouraging behavior that will kill 50% of these people by the age of 35. I get libs are attempting to improve outcomes by allowing these mentally ill individuals to compete against women. Outside of Big Mike these people ain’t exactly achieving in life. 
I don’t think respectfully telling these fools where to piss is a bad thing. They’re going to figure it out and that’s usually right before they commit suicide. Rewarding bad behavior and appeasing evil aren’t winning strategies for individuals or  nations. 

Have the gays and trans infiltrated Space Force yet?  

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

35 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Yep, her bid just ended. That was probably a story she should have kept to herself. When I was about 9 or 10 my grandfather told me a story about how he had a dog that got its back legs torn off in an auger, so he had to shoot his dog to put it down. To this day I will never understand why he felt the need to tell me that story at my age. 

Edited by Jason

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yep, her bid just ended. That was probably a story she should have kept to herself. When I was about 9 or 10 my grandfather told me a story about he had a dog that got it's back legs torn off in an auger so he had to shoot his dog to put it down. To this day I will never understand why he felt the need to tell me that story at my age. 

I'm going to go with, you never once talked back to him after that. 

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yep, her bid just ended. That was probably a story she should have kept to herself. When I was about 9 or 10 my grandfather told me a story about how he had a dog that got its back legs torn off in an auger, so he had to shoot his dog to put it down. To this day I will never understand why he felt the need to tell me that story at my age. 

Which was a more humane thing to do.

From what little details Noem gave, sounds like a 14 month old puppy with no training and discipline but she expected that it behave right away for the purpose of the breed. 

Either train the dog or give it up for adoption if those were the true facts of the story.

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

A human baby, no. A fetus, yes.

Or do you think a 7-week fetus has the same value as your children?

Perhaps. I can't prove or disprove that it doesn't have a soul. I believe that it does though. Dogs however, I do not believe have one. 

29 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Taylor believe a dog is worth more than a human fetus? That’s very telling. 

I find it offensive that someone would say my daughter at 8 cells was the equivalent of my daughter at almost 3 years old.

6 hours ago, Taylor said:

I find it offensive that someone would say my daughter at 8 cells was the equivalent of my daughter at almost 3 years old.

Yet God sees those 8 cells , you , and your daughter as his children with equal value. Nowadays over 20% are over 10 weeks and 7% are over 14 weeks (fully formed). On average 35-70k are killed with every organ and limb they need to survive. We all know the dems want to move abortion to at least birth and a few are ok with post birth. 

5 hours ago, Kotchman said:

We all know the dems want to move abortion to at least birth and a few are ok with post birth. 

And why wouldn't they be ok with it.  Everyone knows the Dems eat newborns and have even put them on pizza.  While you are at it, isn't giving birth sort of an abortion?  It does end the pregnancy. 

I may get some heat for this but you aren't cals, I think you may be AF25.