• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

2 hours ago, cals said:

Imagine hating calling trannies “they” so much you’d prefer these people.

That’s a sore subject with me. “They” are appropriating our perfectly good plural pronouns. If you’re so unique and original then come up with your own fucking pronouns 

9 hours ago, cals said:

6 hours ago, arch stanton said:

That’s a sore subject with me. “They” are appropriating our perfectly good plural pronouns. If you’re so unique and original then come up with your own fucking pronouns 

https://uwm.edu/lgbtrc/support/gender-pronouns/
This should clear everything up 

16 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

It’s pretty clear: just call people what they want to be called because who gives a fuck?

”Yes, but you’re normalizing…”

Also, who gives a fuck?

Because it destroys fact based journalism..., wait..., nevermind. 

16 hours ago, cals said:

Well no comments from the cons here about Trump's crew getting indicted for the fake elector scheme yet multiple replies about pronouns. So I guess that really is more important to them. 

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

Well no comments from the cons here about Trump's crew getting indicted for the fake elector scheme yet multiple replies about pronouns. So I guess that really is more important to them. 

White dudes in their 50’s and 60’s are the only ones who have their priorities correct.

13 minutes ago, St1ck said:

It's all political theater. Trump and co. did nothing wrong. Hunter Biden!

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

Those people are dipshits and we really do not care about them or what happens to them. 

36 minutes ago, Jason said:

Those people are dipshits and we really do not care about them or what happens to them. 

This has strong writing a book report without actually reading the book vibes. 

19 minutes ago, Jason said:

Like I said, I do not care about them 

Yes that is the point we are making. You are more interested in people that pick their own pronouns. 

Do you have Velcro shoes? 

On 4/25/2024 at 7:54 AM, RallyMo said:

That doesn’t have nearly the number of likes that you typically see for highly viral Babylon Bee tweets. Weeeeeird.

“Let me tell you that.” 

Yet so many more likes from people who never like Babylon Bee tweets.  Also weeeeeird.

The save the world from covid crowd is all about encouraging behavior that will kill 50% of these people by the age of 35. I get libs are attempting to improve outcomes by allowing these mentally ill individuals to compete against women. Outside of Big Mike these people ain’t exactly achieving in life. 
I don’t think respectfully telling these fools where to piss is a bad thing. They’re going to figure it out and that’s usually right before they commit suicide. Rewarding bad behavior and appeasing evil aren’t winning strategies for individuals or  nations.