• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

2 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I don't get why the age of a law matters. I'm pretty sure the law against murder is older than that.

That’s a leftist tactic they love to use. They are “progressives” and have bettered themselves more than people in the past. Now bow down to their overpowering knowledge lol. 

Edited by Lhalo

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

That’s a leftist tactic they love to use. They are “progressives” and have bettered themselves more than people in the past. Now bow down to their overpowering knowledge lol. 

The fact that women couldn't even vote when this law was enacted makes it relevant.

21 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Can you imagine how much better this country would be if women still couldn’t vote? The positives are endless. 

Also half breeds. Right Lorenzo?

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Dude, you say you're a libertarian yet you're the biggest big government guy on the Spin Forum.

STFU and just let people do what they want with their bodies.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Dude, you say you're a libertarian yet you're the biggest big government guy on the Spin Forum.

STFU and just let people do what they want with their bodies.

Fuck ya Taylor. Dice them kids up! Let’s go!

18 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Lol. It's not up for you to allow it. Now please go back to attending to the crops.

Not planting my garden until after this weekend’s rain. I’ll start building my chicken coop after that too. Fresh eggs FTMFW. 

12 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'm white, raised in Westminster.

So that means i'm part white, asian, and mexican. I got the good traits of all of them tho.

Asian? Congratulations! 70 years after this law was passed you may be considered an American citizen.

Magnuson Act/Chinese Exclusion Repeal Act
The Magnuson Act repeals the 1882 Chinese Exclusion Act and extends the right to become a naturalized citizen to "Chinese persons or persons of Chinese descent."

On 4/7/2024 at 12:20 PM, Jay said:

Speaking of @Kotchman is he ok? I haven't seen a post from him in awhile.

24 going to be a long year. We’re still a few months away from black riots , fake pandemics , and election stealing. I’m waiting on the good stuff. 

13 hours ago, Kotchman said:

24 going to be a long year. We’re still a few months away from black riots , fake pandemics , and election stealing. I’m waiting on the good stuff. 

So how was your stint in prison?

On 3/26/2024 at 1:11 PM, Lhalo said:

Trump's Truth Social platform soars in first day of trading on Nasdaq

Former President Donald J. Trump’s social media company soared in its first day of trading on the Nasdaq on Tuesday, giving the company an estimated market value of more than $8 billion, larger than established corporations like Mattel, Alaska Airlines and Western Union.  

The biggest beneficiary of the market action has been Mr. Trump, who owns about 60 percent of Trump Media, making him the largest shareholder. His stake in the company — the parent of Truth Social, the online platform that is Mr. Trump’s main megaphone for reaching supporters and attacking critics — is worth about $5 billion on paper.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/26/business/trump-media-stock.html

Trump Media stock slides again to bring it nearly 60% below peak | AP News

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-media-truth-social-902dc0a6827b2358564976efa7b6b8d2

7 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Bruh. He’s made billions off this. 

You might be into something. He's made much of his alleged wealth on starting or acquiring new ventures then tanking them.

On 4/12/2024 at 1:42 PM, Jason said:

As far as abortion goes, I have no dog in this fight other than not being ok with tax dollars spent on them. It’s ann issue I do not care much about.  Abortion, just like any other health care is not a right expressed in the constitution therefore, it’s up to the individual states to make their laws. The 10th amendment is pretty clear on this. If the people in states that are placing heavy restrictions on it don’t like it then they should elect new legislators. Yes, many states love their overreach. Just look at California with almost everything they do. 

The fact of the matter is that a lot of people disagree on this issue. The Supreme Court's role is not to legislate. States should be legislating the will of their residence and the federal government should be passing common sense minimums and maximums. The dark fall out from the over turn of Roe is due to democrats long standing use of the issue as a mechanism to get out the vote.  They had 50 years to pass something at the federal level and they didnt bother.

22 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

The fact of the matter is that a lot of people disagree on this issue. The Supreme Court's role is not to legislate. States should be legislating the will of their residence and the federal government should be passing common sense minimums and maximums. The dark fall out from the over turn of Roe is due to democrats long standing use of the issue as a mechanism to get out the vote.  They had 50 years to pass something at the federal level and they didnt bother.

This is very accurate. Abortion is an issue that really defines our failure as a society and country. Trump was the most pro life President in recent history yet personally he wasn’t motivated by moral courage. He was chasing votes then and now. 

You can’t build a just Society and nation on sand. Everyone doesn’t have to be Billy Graham but we do need some core Biblical principles to keep a just society. We can’t even get the big things like Murder right.