• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

53 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Just a couple warm up rounds until he wins The Masters next week. 

He won the Senior Masters there this week even though it doesn't exist, and still has that par 3 thing before he puts on the green jacket. It will go well with his 8 Emmy's. 

My favorite Trump Bible story is from back in 2016, when he was asked about his favorite Bible verse.  He struggled to come up with one, but finally offered up "an eye for an eye."

If anyone injures his neighbor, as he has done it shall be done to him, 20 fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth; whatever injury he has given a person shall be given to him.

What's funny about him picking that verse, is that it's the only Old Testament verse that Jesus specifically said doesn't apply anymore. 

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ 39 But I say to you, do not show opposition against an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other toward him also.

If only Donald knew that.

3 minutes ago, Spirit said:

My favorite Trump Bible story is from back in 2016, when he was asked about his favorite Bible verse.  He struggled to come up with one, but finally offered up "an eye for an eye."

If anyone injures his neighbor, as he has done it shall be done to him, 20 fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth; whatever injury he has given a person shall be given to him.

What's funny about him picking that verse, is that it's the only Old Testament verse that Jesus specifically said doesn't apply anymore. 

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ 39 But I say to you, do not show opposition against an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other toward him also.

If only Donald knew that.

Every time Donald picks up a Bible, his hands burn.

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

This is beautiful.  Selling bibles while sweeping every event at his club championship.  He is a God. 

Trump social media post on March 24, 2024: 

“It is my great honor to be at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach tonight, AWARDS NIGHT, to receive THE CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY & THE SENIOR CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY. I WON BOTH! A large and golfing talented membership, a GREAT and difficult course, made the play very exciting. The qualifying and match play was amazing. A large and distinguished group will be there tonight. Very exciting,  thank you!!!”

LMAO! This was a sure thing, just like revealing who made the cover of next month's Oprah magazine. 

42 minutes ago, Jason said:

LMAO! This was a sure thing, just like revealing who made the cover of next month's Oprah magazine. 

This reminds me of when Putin scored eight goals in a game. I don't know how he did so well facing such elite defense and goaltending. I guess fear was just a motivating factor. 

40 minutes ago, Kevin said:

This reminds me of when Putin scored eight goals in a game. I don't know how he did so well facing such elite defense and goaltending. I guess fear was just a motivating factor. 

Cherokee Jack | Dunderpedia: The Office Wiki | Fandom

Maybe he had a great instructor 

DONALD PROMISED THE BIBLE IN 4-6 WEEKS AND YET DELIVERED IT IN 4-6 DAYS.  PROMISES MADE AND PROMISES KEPT. 

🙏🙏🙏🙏

So it’s a Bible.  In large print as you can see.  Pretty simple.  It also has a Declaration of Independence part in the back.  And also a “muh freedom” babble tune in the back.  I’m pretty sure this is the song from air shows I’ve been to.   Also I believe this is Lee Greenwoods signature? or a facsimile anyway lol.  Anyway.  I am pleased to have lit money on fire with this acquisition.  

IMG_7529.jpeg

IMG_7533.jpeg

IMG_7531.jpeg

IMG_7532.jpeg

Edited by UndertheHalo

19 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

DONALD PROMISED THE BIBLE IN 4-6 WEEKS AND YET DELIVERED IT IN 4-6 DAYS.  PROMISES AND MADE AND PROMISES KEPT. 

🙏🙏🙏🙏

So it’s a Bible.  In large print as you can see.  Pretty simple.  It also has a Declaration of Independence part in the back.  And also a “muh freedom” babble tune in the back.  I’m pretty sure this is the song from air shows I’ve been to.   Also I believe this is Lee Greenwoods signature? or a facsimile anyway lol.  Anyway.  I am pleased to have lit money on fire with this acquisition.  

IMG_7529.jpeg

IMG_7533.jpeg

IMG_7531.jpeg

IMG_7532.jpeg

You must bring it to the next AW gathering and charge us to touch it. 

14 hours ago, Crampknees said:

You must bring it to the next AW gathering and charge us to touch it. 

14 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Yes this was always my plan.  Fair trade imo. 

I would be cautious about that because I wouldn’t want you to be held liable when some of the people here start hissing, and their skin burns after they touch it