• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

2 hours ago, Spirit said:

Interesting. Which side doesn't kiss the ring?

I already have a stalker thank you named KC.  He has more of the attributes I look for in a stalker.  That oakey smell of a fresh batch of shine, the scars from surviving another still explosion and that look where you wonder if that is a tooth left.   While you are ok, you are a little too establishment elitist for me. Thanks for caring. 

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

15 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I already have a stalker thank you named KC.  He has more of the attributes I look for in a stalker.  That oakey smell of a fresh batch of shine, the scars from surviving another still explosion and that look where you wonder if that is a tooth left.   While you are ok, you are a little too establishment elitist for me. Thanks for caring. 

So both sides do.  Got it.

And, you're welcome.

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

I would add struggles to get laid to his description 

Trump Media's merger with DWAC gets regulatory nod. Trump could get a stake worth $4 billion.

The funding partner for Trump Media & Technology Group said it has received regulatory approval from securities regulators that will allow it to proceed with a long-delayed merger. The combination could provide former President Donald Trump with a stake worth almost $4 billion.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/trump-media-dwac-sec-approval-spac/

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2024 at 4:42 PM, Taylor said:

This was his idea in the first place. Now he has become a cuck for China. Very sad.

It’s written completely different and has an effect on all social media but you already knew that. 

22 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Quit the elementary arguments. You’re better than that. I expect more from a varsity letterman. 

Are you one of those dudes who still wears their Lettermans jacket as an adult?

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

It’s written completely different and has an effect on all social media but you already knew that. 

Can you explain the difference between what Trump wanted to do and what the House just voted on?

8 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Can you explain the difference between what Trump wanted to do and what the House just voted on?

"Frankly, there are a lot of people on TikTok that love it. There are a lot of young kids on TikTok who will go crazy without it," Trump said in a call-in interview with CNBC's "Squawk Box." "There's a lot of good and there's a lot of bad with TikTok. But the thing I don't like is that without TikTok you're going to make Facebook bigger, and I consider Facebook to be an enemy of the people, along with a lot of the media."

I'm going to assume that most people who use TikTok also use Meta and it's platforms so I don't think he's right here. 

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

House moves ahead with TikTok ban bill despite opposition from Trump : NPR

The legislation also creates a process that lets the executive branch prohibit access to other apps that pose a threat to national security.

National security will be very subjective. 

Edited by Jason

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

"Frankly, there are a lot of people on TikTok that love it. There are a lot of young kids on TikTok who will go crazy without it," Trump said in a call-in interview with CNBC's "Squawk Box." "There's a lot of good and there's a lot of bad with TikTok. But the thing I don't like is that without TikTok you're going to make Facebook bigger, and I consider Facebook to be an enemy of the people, along with a lot of the media."

I'm going to assume that most people who use TikTok also use Meta and it's platforms so I don't think he's right here. 

Very well said by 45. This clears up a lot.