• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

12 minutes ago, Kevin said:

When his presidential library is dedicated, this and other all cap tweets need to decorate the halls.

He is getting a library, right?

He will raise funds for one and yet for some reason the library will never be built.

O'Leary Ventures chief and "Shark Tank's" "Mr. Wonderful" Kevin O'Leary warned real estate investors against developing in New York following a state judge's ruling that former President Trump must pay $355 million in punitive damages in his civil fraud case.

O'Leary told "Fox & Friends Weekend" to take the "Trump factor" out of the equation and look at the case as if it were any real estate developer with a marked presence in New York State.

"Forget about the Trump factor," he said. "It's not about that. What does this say to everybody that wants to do work in New York and wants to risk capital? … this judge arbitrarily decide[d] that this is the right amount. I don't understand it. No developer does."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-fraud-ruling-reveals-new-york-assault-real-estate-move-your-business-out

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

O'Leary Ventures chief and "Shark Tank's" "Mr. Wonderful" Kevin O'Leary warned real estate investors against developing in New York following a state judge's ruling that former President Trump must pay $355 million in punitive damages in his civil fraud case.

O'Leary told "Fox & Friends Weekend" to take the "Trump factor" out of the equation and look at the case as if it were any real estate developer with a marked presence in New York State.

"Forget about the Trump factor," he said. "It's not about that. What does this say to everybody that wants to do work in New York and wants to risk capital? … this judge arbitrarily decide[d] that this is the right amount. I don't understand it. No developer does."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-fraud-ruling-reveals-new-york-assault-real-estate-move-your-business-out

A Fox News article about a Fox & Friends segment featuring a guy from the show Shark Tank. 

22 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I wasn't writing Phil's biography, (he and I are similarly disenchanted conservatives with MOR tendencies) I was disputing any high ground either side can claim with their candidates.  

Problem is the GOP and being conservatives are a thing of the past.  It is MAGA or you are a libtard or RINO at best.  The party runs on being conservative still but it really is about kissing the ring. I lean toward the side that doesn't kiss the ring so get told I am not a conservative because of it.  Many times I am told I live in a bubble but my answer is I just don't want to live in your bubble. 

41 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Problem is the GOP and being conservatives are a thing of the past.  It is MAGA or you are a libtard or RINO at best.  The party runs on being conservative still but it really is about kissing the ring. I lean toward the side that doesn't kiss the ring so get told I am not a conservative because of it.  Many times I am told I live in a bubble but my answer is I just don't want to live in your bubble. 

I agree with your point here. To many people today are fixated on their party winning as opposed to what policies they think are best for the country. I do not think Trump's hardcore base doesn't really care all that much about domestic and foreign policy as they just love that dude. It is weird and I'm sure they would still support him if decides to transition into a woman and starts scissoring Catlyn Jenner on pay per view. All of us here have a side we lean towards and some care about specific issues more than the other ones. I consider myself a conservative but rarely do I see a candidate that I feel shares most of my values. I'm in no way loyal to Trump but would rather he be sitting in that seat than Biden, Kamala or Newsom. I would love to see the Republican party stick to conservative values above anything else but I think the win a t all costs will supersede that. 

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Absolutely do not suggest that the right has actually gone further right or Larry will call you retarded.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

I agree with your point here. To many people today are fixated on their party winning as opposed to what policies they think are best for the country. I do not think Trump's hardcore base doesn't really care all that much about domestic and foreign policy as they just love that dude. It is weird and I'm sure they would still support him if decides to transition into a woman and starts scissoring Catlyn Jenner on pay per view. All of us here have a side we lean towards and some care about specific issues more than the other ones. I consider myself a conservative but rarely do I see a candidate that I feel shares most of my values. I'm in no way loyal to Trump but would rather he be sitting in that seat than Biden, Kamala or Newsom. I would love to see the Republican party stick to conservative values above anything else but I think the win a t all costs will supersede that. 

I'm all for Biden dropping out also, someone on Bill Maher said it isn't too late and I Amen'd to that.  The Dems never prepared for that possibility though.  

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Both sides want you to kiss the ring. On the MAGA side its wrapped around Trumps fat, greedy little fingers, on the lib side it's wrapped around a dick inside a dress. 

54 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Both sides want you to kiss the ring. On the MAGA side its wrapped around Trumps fat, greedy little fingers, on the lib side it's wrapped around a dick inside a dress. 

Check out the approval ratings of Republican voters re: Trump and Democrat voters re: Biden. It's not the same. There's no cult-like devotion to Biden like there is for the Orange Man.

Of course, the center-right Dem establishment doesn't give a shit about what their voters want. 

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Check out the approval ratings of Republican voters re: Trump and Democrat voters re: Biden. It's not the same. There's no cult-like devotion to Biden like there is for the Orange Man.

Of course, the center-right Dem establishment doesn't give a shit about what their voters want. 

I have a Biden tattoo on my c*nt.

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Interesting. Which side doesn't kiss the ring?

25 minutes ago, Taylor said:

15 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Interesting. Which side doesn't kiss the ring?

The Dems do not have a single figure head like Trump that they are loyal to but many voters have completely dug their heels in. How do explain voters in places like San Francisco and Oakland continuing to elect people putting out the same policies that's destroying them? I don't see many Democrats taking a stand against the chicks can have penises nonsense. I think it's very cult like on both side of the spectrum.