• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

2 hours ago, St1ck said:

Can you explain the difference between what Trump wanted to do and what the House just voted on?

I can explain it. Trump thought he would gain politically to say he was going to ban it, never intending to, like all the other things he never did.  Promises made, promises grifted. Then he followed the money to his current position. Simple as that.  I know, both sides. 

47 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I can explain it. Trump thought he would gain politically to say he was going to ban it, never intending to, like all the other things he never did.  Promises made, promises grifted. Then he followed the money to his current position. Simple as that.  I know, both sides. 

The MAGA special.

10 hours ago, Crampknees said:

On 2/19/2024 at 7:21 PM, Kevin said:

He is getting a library, right?

LOL! Right!

If he's buried there, like Nixon is supposedely buried in Fullerton, I hope I'm alive long enough to empty my fuck'n bladder on his fuck'n headstone!

I've just got to "live", one day, long enough~ 😁

GAD.............. I seriously HATE that fucking TRAITOR!

6 hours ago, daygloman said:

LOL! Right!

If he's buried there, like Nixon is supposedely buried in Fullerton, I hope I'm alive long enough to empty my fuck'n bladder on his fuck'n headstone!

I've just got to "live", one day, long enough~ 😁

GAD.............. I seriously HATE that fucking TRAITOR!

Nixon is buried in Yorba Linda dipshit. 

20 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

@Taylor I took a picture of the entrance to your favorite resort. 

1394B316-4EAB-4CF1-BD3C-B133DDDBAB53.jpeg

Did you have enough NFT cards to get by the guard.  This must have been a special day for you, like when Norm got the beer tasting job at the brewery.  Circle back around and see if anyone is loading boxes into a truck. 

34 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Looks like the Hollywood Forever Cemetary.

I’ve been to a couple concerts at Hollywood Forever. I think it’s Johnny Ramone who is buried there. 

Edited by Lhalo

20 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I think it's pretty sweet if you actually went to Mar A Lago. Even cooler if you broke in like a Chinese spy.

Larry is brown. The only way he would be allowed into Mar A Lago is either he is there to clean the toilets, or he's the leader of a third world country buying nuclear secrets.

37 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Larry is brown. The only way he would be allowed into Mar A Lago is either he is there to clean the toilets, or he's the leader of a third world country buying nuclear secrets.

I tried to break in and steal Melania’s panties but the FBI beat me to it.  

17 hours ago, St1ck said:

"Meesta Trump, I found these boxes while cleaning Melania's powder room." - Larry in 2021

image.png.df154677bd0874d3d3777e2d755d3a1e.png