• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

On 3/31/2024 at 4:03 AM, Jason said:

I would be cautious about that because I wouldn’t want you to be held liable when some of the people here start hissing, and their skin burns after they touch it

This would only be a problem for the most serious cases of libTardation. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Of course Joe Brandon seems like he’s not exactly committed to preventing the ongoing wars from expanding.  Which is the thing that could butt fuck the S&P through the end of the year.  Otherwise.  I think a continued run up over that period is probably the best bet. 

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Very sad.

image.thumb.png.ef2da431dfb62f6f2c3fc36f63720990.png

I think it’s smart to keep an eye on the Wall Street bets retards in relation to this.  If the vibes there start turning towards this being a GameStop situation it may be easy money.  Obviously this isn’t a stock you’d want to invest seriously in, or hold long term.  But a lil gamble?  You could do a lot worse probably.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

I think it’s smart to keep an eye on the Wall Street bet retards in relation to this.  If the vibes there start turning towards this being a GameStop situation it may be easy money.  Obviously this isn’t a stock you’d want to invest seriously in, or hold long term.  But a lil gamble?  You could do a lot worse probably.  

I can't see another GameStop scenario ever happening, especially with the Trump stonk.

Very stable. 

Judge expands gag order after Trump's attacks on his daughter in hush money case
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/judge-expands-gag-order-trumps-attacks-daughter-hush-money-case-rcna145932

Trump's "pattern of attacking family members of presiding jurists and attorneys assigned to his cases serves no legitimate purpose. It merely injects fear in those assigned or called to participate in the proceedings, that not only they, but their family members as well, are 'fair game' for Defendant's vitriol," Merchan said Monday. "It is no longer just a mere possibility or a reasonable likelihood that there exists a threat to the integrity of the judicial proceedings. The threat is very real."

9 hours ago, St1ck said:

Very stable. 

Judge expands gag order after Trump's attacks on his daughter in hush money case
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/judge-expands-gag-order-trumps-attacks-daughter-hush-money-case-rcna145932

Trump's "pattern of attacking family members of presiding jurists and attorneys assigned to his cases serves no legitimate purpose. It merely injects fear in those assigned or called to participate in the proceedings, that not only they, but their family members as well, are 'fair game' for Defendant's vitriol," Merchan said Monday. "It is no longer just a mere possibility or a reasonable likelihood that there exists a threat to the integrity of the judicial proceedings. The threat is very real."

The guy needs to spend a few nights in county. It is sad how MAGA cult thinks he is here to save them from the establishment elitists. The self-anointed chosen one, King Donald, gets away with shit nobody has ever been allowed to do.  No elitist shit going on there. The petulant child God has to just rant on his new trillion-dollar shit hole platform and get whatever he needs.  That's not how an elitist acts, right? It's unbelievable how easy it is for him to dupe his following. 

Blarg, how many millions is your Truth Social stock worth?  I thought about buying some when it first debuted but gladly I invested in that dildo manufacturer instead. 

4 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Locking someone up for speech seems like a good idea

It goes further than just speech. I don't want to but maybe I should commit a crime and when going before a judge start to talk shit about them and their family.  Let's see how far my elitist ass gets with that.

49 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Blarg, how many millions is your Truth Social stock worth?  I thought about buying some when it first debuted but gladly I invested in that dildo manufacturer instead. 

"Investing in companies that make the products you use everyday can make you feel like you’re doing your part to support the team." - Mike Collins, Financial Highway

6 minutes ago, Spirit said:

"Investing in companies that make the products you use everyday can make you feel like you’re doing your part to support the team." - Mike Collins, Financial Highway

Mike sounds like he's onto something there. 

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

The guy needs to spend a few nights in county.

2 hours ago, Spirit said:

Locking someone up for speech seems like a good idea

46 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Is that what happened?

That's what was suggested