• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

23 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I think it's pretty sweet if you actually went to Mar A Lago. Even cooler if you broke in like a Chinese spy.

Hahahaha, Spy? The Chinese all have tee times.

On 3/15/2024 at 8:02 AM, Lhalo said:

Nixon is buried in Yorba Linda dipshit. 

Whatever!...

I'm still gonna piss on the sKKKum of the Earth, piece of shit's grave, "if" I get HALF A CHANCE.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking FORWARD to "dirtnap day!".

4 hours ago, Crampknees said:

I'll take it, thanks. If you decide to keep it can I set it for you.  I'm leaning heel would be a good place to start. 

Set Up with the Ideal Ball Position to Flush Your Driver – USGolfTV

I imitated Freddie Couples this morning and kept my right elbow tucked into my side and the damn thing launched. Going to have to reconsider my swing mechanics. It appears the flying chicken wing, outside to in swing isn't is as effective. 

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Regular shaft?  Spending $600 to pretend you are not a senior, when you are a senior.  

I never once bought a stiff shaft for any club. I picked the Tour 2.0 Chrome 56 shaft for the mid launch. I tried all of their stock shafts before choosing this one, it felt firm enough without being heavy and none of the whip that the Alta CB or Smoke Red had. Fairways hit mean more than anything to my game. My older brother lives with his longer tee shots but is rarely in the fairway. So at least 8 shots a round are hero shots if he chooses not to lay up. 

My biggest hindrance has been moving from left elbow surgery to left knee surgery and now scheduling left ankle surgery all within a 3 year time period. Hard to create that proper forward shift when pain says stay on the right side. 

43 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I never once bought a stiff shaft for any club. I picked the Tour 2.0 Chrome 56 shaft for the mid launch. I tried all of their stock shafts before choosing this one, it felt firm enough without being heavy and none of the whip that the Alta CB or Smoke Red had. Fairways hit mean more than anything to my game. My older brother lives with his longer tee shots but is rarely in the fairway. So at least 8 shots a round are hero shots if he chooses not to lay up. 

My biggest hindrance has been moving from left elbow surgery to left knee surgery and now scheduling left ankle surgery all within a 3 year time period. Hard to create that proper forward shift when pain says stay on the right side. 

That's a lot of words about your shaft.