• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

13 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Until your party removes Biden from office because of the onset of senilty, you've got little in the way of talking points. 

So what talking points have you got until your party removes Trump because of the onset of senility. I agree about Biden but I don't agree just pointing the other way. 

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

18 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Until your party removes Biden from office because of the onset of senilty, you've got little in the way of talking points. 

Maybe you got lost on the way back to your room at sanatorium but this is the Trump, not Biden thread. This is where we discuss all things fucked up about Trump. So not bringing Biden into this discussion is what is supposed to happen, not go all BDS because that's the monkeys screaming in your head 24/7. 

Now let the nurse tuck you in and tighten those straps so you can get a good night's sleep until you wake up with night terrors thinking Biden is hiding under your bed.

1 minute ago, Crampknees said:

So what talking points have you got until your party removes Trump because of the onset of senility. I agree about Biden but I don't agree just pointing the other way. 

Trump needs to stroke out in a Mar Lago sand trap and be buried there. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Blarg: first, I am not a democrat. Never have been and never will be. Second, I don’t want Joe Biden to be president the next four years. He isn’t mentally fit now - I can’t imagine how bad it will be in four years. Third, there are two candidates and only two candidates, so it isn’t like any Biden “supporters” have a menu of options to choose from. And fourth, both of our options are senile, demented, and unfit for office. But Biden, at least, is not as dishonest, narcissistic, and ill-intentioned as Trump.

Do you really not see this? Do you actually think Trump is a better option than Biden? On what do you base that opinion? You seem like a smart enough guy to me that you should not be fooled by Trump. 

1 hour ago, wopphil said:

Blarg: first, I am not a democrat. Never have been and never will be. Second, I don’t want Joe Biden to be president the next four years. He isn’t mentally fit now - I can’t imagine how bad it will be in four years. Third, there are two candidates and only two candidates, so it isn’t like any Biden “supporters” have a menu of options to choose from. And fourth, both of our options are senile, demented, and unfit for office. But Biden, at least, is not as dishonest, narcissistic, and ill-intentioned as Trump.

Do you really not see this? Do you actually think Trump is a better option than Biden? On what do you base that opinion? You seem like a smart enough guy to me that you should not be fooled by Trump. 

Most anyone>Biden. I’m not sure there is a single policy of Biden’s I could get behind.  

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

Phil is a conservative.

You're morphing into Kotchman.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Calling everyone who doesn't sniff Trump's taint a Dem or a lib.

I didn’t say he was a lib but what he posts doesn’t lead me to believe he’s a conservative. Nearly all of his posts are anti-Republican and anti-Trump. 

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

I didn’t say he was a lib but what he posts doesn’t lead me to believe he’s a conservative. Nearly all of his posts are anti-Republican and anti-Trump. 

I was talking about Blarg.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Oh, I’ve been drinking since about 11 so I’m probably shot posting anyways. 

I haven't been drinking but "shot posting" is the best way to stay entertained on AW during the off season.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

You really have no clue what you are talking about. 

7 hours ago, wopphil said:

I've said all along neither are fit for office but railing against Republicans is irrelevant considering the flaws the Democrats have. The two parties need to be either disbanded or stripped of all power to lock out relevant candidates to keep the ame doddering stooges in place. And saying g Biden is somehow superior because he doesn't have Trump's negative traits isn't selling corn pop. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

I've said all along neither are fit for office but railing against Republicans is irrelevant considering the flaws the Democrats have. The two parties need to be either disbanded or stripped of all power to lock out relevant candidates to keep the same doddering stooges in place. And saying Biden is somehow superior because he doesn't have Trump's negative traits isn't selling corn pop. 

Yet you're still going to vote for Trump a third time.