• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

3 hours ago, Geoff said:

Yeah.  The conservative court has been all about overturning Roe, preventing gay marriage and cock-blocking Obamacare.  

Stupid conservative judges! 

It's not a matter of stupidity, but to the contrary, there are conservative judges who actually use reason and try not to impose their religious "values" on the rest of the country. From what I understand, these judges don't set aside their religious morals.

Judges Thomas and Kennedy are hated by conservatives while Scalia is looked at as the standard-bearer. A guy who would have loved to have helped overturn all the cases you mentioned. He would have been even more celebrated for it than he is now, if that's possible. They love them enough as it is, seeing as they're changing the name of George Mason University to Scalia Law School lol.

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Blarg

7 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I agree, there are conservative judges who set aside their beliefs to look just at the law.  I think there are also progressive judges who might actually do the same. 

First they have to set aside their bong.

11 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I agree, there are conservative judges who set aside their beliefs to look just at the law.  I think there are also progressive judges who might actually do the same. 

Lol, unlikely. Conservative or Progressive, religious beliefs should always be set aside. 

As someone who's fiscally moderate, I wouldn't want too many progressives on the bench either.

Beliefs are what's at issue.  Religious beliefs, moral beliefs, whatever.  Judges should just look at the law. 

But, maybe you're right.  Maybe it is unlikely that there are progressive judges who set aside their beliefs to look just at the law.   

2 hours ago, Lawrence said:

Trump's coming to the Anaheim Convention Center tomorrow and I work close by. I might cruise by (from a distance) just to people watch.

How funny.  Bernie was there today.  Did you have any hippies camped out in your company's parking lot?

On 5/23/2016 at 3:46 PM, Angel Dog and Beer said:

Although I don't care much for either of them, I really get a kick out of Trump saying "Crooked Hillary".  

Shit will definitely be slung once the attack ads ramp up between the two and we get into the presidential debates. 

trump has a new ad that goes after bill. it features women who claimed bill treated them poorly while having affairs with them (or something like that). the clinton campaign responded by saying the allegations were more than 20 years old.

stay tuned!

7 hours ago, Thomas said:

Trump's visit to New Mexico today apparently was a wee bit contentious. I am shocked... Can't imagine who he offended here.

The more contentious the better for Trump.

And the New Mexico governor walking a political tightrope. Pretty funny actually.

8 hours ago, Thomas said:

Trump's visit to New Mexico today apparently was a wee bit contentious. I am shocked... Can't imagine who he offended here.

Yeah ... I saw on TV how the libs protesting injured police and destroyed property.  

That will show him! 

24 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Big rally for Trump at Anaheim convention center today at Noon. Large police presence expected, and everyone's calling for "peace".

Fat chance of that.

Calling for peace?

That...or maybe everyone can just act like nice adults for once and we all don't have to worry about chaos.