• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

36 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I took Trump's comment as him calling the seriousness of the virus a hoax, not the virus itself. It was a charged word for Trump to use, and he knew exactly what he was doing when he said it at one of his rallies.

Ummm, you should know better Taylor that taken words from a person out of its full context can start shit like this. So let's roll with a video of statements, without hearing the entirety of the conversation or what it's in response to. 

People take words out of the bible out of context all the time and cults are created. Sometimes I believe that you libs are just batshit crazy and in a cult of your own with your hatred of this POTUS. Go ahead and hate his personality and arrogance, but FFS can you give the man any praise when he does his job or does something well? 

I've gone on record to say that I don't like the man as a person. His narcism is way over the top for me and he can be an asshole (although the way he confronts the fake news media at times it's totally warranted.)

Watch this and get informed (I know you won't and if you do, you won't believe it because CNN and MSNBC tell you otherwise. Yes I know it's from FoxNews so it may hurt your eyeballs and ears, but some misconceptions and lies were fact checked and later dissolved. 

1 hour ago, Lou said:

LOL

I'm fairly certain every single AW lib has referenced this "hoax" comment in one way or another 

I look forward to reading the apologies in the Ticket Exchange Forum. 

I haven't.

I look forward to reading your apology in the meat locker.

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Ummm, you should know better Taylor that taken words from a person out of its full context can start shit like this. So let's roll with a video of statements, without hearing the entirety of the conversation or what it's in response to. 

People take words out of the bible out of context all the time and cults are created. Sometimes I believe that you libs are just batshit crazy and in a cult of your own with your hatred of this POTUS. Go ahead and hate his personality and arrogance, but FFS can you give the man any praise when he does his job or does something well? 

I've gone on record to say that I don't like the man as a person. His narcism is way over the top for me and he can be an asshole (although the way he confronts the fake news media at times it's totally warranted.)

Watch this and get informed (I know you won't and if you do, you won't believe it because CNN and MSNBC tell you otherwise. Yes I know it's from FoxNews so it may hurt your eyeballs and ears, but some misconceptions and lies were fact checked and later dissolved. 

"Watch this and get informed"

*Links to a Twitter video from Fox News retweeted by Donald Trump*

6 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

What Trump is doing now (other than lying and saying he always considered it a pandemic) is good. He's clearly taken the pandemic seriously and is willing to support outside-the-box solutions to help Americans and the economy. But that doesn't negate the fact that he consistently downplayed the crisis for an unbelievably long time, deceiving the American people and allowing the virus to spread and pose an even bigger threat.

I don't read/watch CNN or MSNBC. I do subscribe to the "failing New York Times" for $4/month because, while they're not perfect, I do respect their deep history of editorial standards.

57 minutes ago, well_red said:

I live in Arrowhead, which is around 70% vacation homes supposedly, and I'm shocked we haven't seen more of an influx of them this week.  I certainly wouldn't want to be in a big populated area right now.  On the other hand, we only have a tiny hospital that could get overrun pretty easily, and the closest big hospitals are in San Bernardino, probably the last place you'd want to end up. 

Loma Linda I understand.  Maybe St Bernadine hospital. Maybe Redlands hospital.

San Bernardino county is the last place you would want to go.

31 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

If I remember correctly, you are a kilt lifter drinker.

Yep, still am. The Pikes Brewery's Kilt Lifter is pretty close to Four Peaks and I can get it at the local stores here. Essentially they're both Scottish Ales so they're pretty similar.

39 minutes ago, Taylor said:

What Trump is doing now (other than lying and saying he always considered it a pandemic) is good. He's clearly taken the pandemic seriously and is willing to support outside-the-box solutions to help Americans and the economy. But that doesn't negate the fact that he consistently downplayed the crisis for an unbelievably long time, deceiving the American people and allowing the virus to spread and pose an even bigger threat.

I don't read/watch CNN or MSNBC. I do subscribe to the "failing New York Times" for $4/month because, while they're not perfect, I do respect their deep history of editorial standards.

Their are 6 million Jews that if alive would dispute the Times historical record on Hitler and genocide.

55 minutes ago, Taylor said:

NY Times?

Ok, that explains it.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

What Trump is doing now (other than lying and saying he always considered it a pandemic) is good. He's clearly taken the pandemic seriously and is willing to support outside-the-box solutions to help Americans and the economy.

Really? Why is there a massive shortage of PPE and he is seemingly taking no action to address it? 

The politicians are playing their old games once again while the country and the economy burns and crashes.

It is very possible this deal will not get done due to the intransigence of a few people. This thing is supposed to go to a vote tomorrow morning. All hell will break loose if they don't pass something.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/22/coronavirus-stimulus-congress-141360

19 hours ago, Brandon said:

This is where hindsight 20/20 gets a little ridiculous. What if I bought a car for the greatest deal of all time and then a few to many months later this happens? No one here can predict the future.

This is one of those situations where rational behavior ends up being completely incorrect, and that's why scenarios like the one we find ourselves in are so dangerous. Many could predict that this would happen, but for most of us it is not rational behavior to base all of our decisions on this remote possibility coming to fruition. 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Good point. I'm not nearly as generous as I want to be, and I spend money on stupid, selfish stuff just like everyone else.

I don't actually think people with two homes should give their second one to charity. But I also don't feel that bad for people who have the means to afford two homes not being able to go to their second home during a crisis.

Saw a tweet where someone went off the rails about Airbnb not giving cancellation fees to homeowners who lost customers.