• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

The goal is always to get Trump out of there, pandemics notwithstanding. Any way they can turn this against the president, go for it.

The administration was caught off guard, not denying that. But it would be nice if the media puts their blind hatred for the man aside during this moment of universal crisis.

17 minutes ago, Lou said:

LOL

I'm fairly certain every single AW lib has referenced this "hoax" comment in one way or another 

I look forward to reading the apologies in the Ticket Exchange Forum. 

I took Trump's comment as him calling the seriousness of the virus a hoax, not the virus itself. It was a charged word for Trump to use, and he knew exactly what he was doing when he said it at one of his rallies.

Edited by Taylor

33 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Lie to millions, apologize to thousands. It's not just the media but it fits. Often, back when reading the newspaper the corrections were buried far from the front page that has another eye catching headline. 

And he waited a long time to do this. After he saw the damage his lie created he did nothing to correct it right away.

No wonder a lot of people don't trust the MSM. They throw out whatever fits their narrative and don't care about the consequences.

3 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Do you give away tons of your own shit or does that only apply to other people?

Good point. I'm not nearly as generous as I want to be, and I spend money on stupid, selfish stuff just like everyone else.

I don't actually think people with two homes should give their second one to charity. But I also don't feel that bad for people who have the means to afford two homes not being able to go to their second home during a crisis.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don't actually think people with two homes should give their second one to charity. But I also don't feel that bad for people who have the means to afford two homes not being able to go to their second home during a crisis.

I live in Arrowhead, which is around 70% vacation homes supposedly, and I'm shocked we haven't seen more of an influx of them this week.  I certainly wouldn't want to be in a big populated area right now.  On the other hand, we only have a tiny hospital that could get overrun pretty easily, and the closest big hospitals are in San Bernardino, probably the last place you'd want to end up.