• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

3 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

The real tragedy is America is being robbed watching all the great reality tv shows

Maybe Missouri can cead from the Union and start up their own prodcutions like, Who Wants To Be A Real Man and you can host. You can have Pal Mall smoking contests and who can drink the most Jim Beam and still spell their name.

Hah, who am I kidding, none of your contestants can spell their name. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Maybe Missouri can cead from the Union and start up their own prodcutions like, Who Wants To Be A Real Man and you can host. You can have Pal Mall smoking contests and who can drink the most Jim Beam and still spell their name.

Hah, who am I kidding, none of your contestants can spell their name. 

It’s Marlboro and I’m not Missourian. I can’t spell for shit but I can bitch slap the average Hollywood fag. I missed out on a chance to  fight hasslehoff 20 years ago But I’m not retired. You have cameras let’s do it for charity 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

In my experience gamers start after work hours and play until sunrise then sleep through the afternnon business hours. Maybe Dave can release some bandwidth by closing out his twitter account. 

I've been banging away at Modern Warfare (yes I still play Call of Duty). Completed two gold camo challenges today

45 minutes ago, Lou said:

As I was reading through this thread, I was wondering the same thing.

These are opportunity exploitation arguments that really are for those that are angry and have to have a target and what better target than the administration that you don't like, either past or currently in charge.

A year from now, whether the admministration changes hands or remains the same, there will be no national stockpile to cover the needs of 331 million people if some other unknown virus pops up that takes three months to even determine what it's genetic makeup is to create a test for and then another 6 months to a year to create a vaccine that some dipshits won't use because it's a government plot to infect the children with autism, let alone assholes from Missouri that won't even wash their hands after sneezing into them. 

5 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I've often wondered about this. Especially India & Nepal, who neighbors China. Poor sanitary conditions, hot/humid weather.🤔

Is that a serious tweet? There are very few reported cases in Mexico either and they aren't even taking any precautions against it!