• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Questions | Problems | Bugs - Report Them Here

stevestevens

Question

Suggestion. Where is the privacy feature? Hmmm. I want to set an offline or busy status. Funny how you can see what each user is viewing....

Also while I was tinkering with settings the other day, I could swear on the ignore feature, avatars was listed as well as  post, chat, siggy, etc.

ps You can see who is visiting the GC forum for example. Naughty boys.

It does. No problem with any other site. IE browser.  Looks nothing like your thumbnail - I guess my page is wrapped around or something at the TOP only. Everything else looks OK (AFAIK that is).

Well that's your first problem, IE Browser. :)

13 inch monitor is a bit too small so that's why you're seeing that. My resolution on my laptop is 1366 x 768 and everything looks great.

Anyhow, go to your display setting and increase your resolution to its max since you're on a smaller monitor.

Seems to have become much slower on Firefox than it was this morning.

Difficult to add images ( a more detailed tutorial?)....or to edit/ delete anything, once it has been posted.

I'm having the same issues with Firefox as well. I guess I'll try a different browser

Chuck and crew..... I'm sure this has taken a lot of work.

Had a few issues that turned out to be my own browser, or lack of experience with some technical stuff I wasn't familiar with.

Really slick, guys.

Nice work. I'm impressed.

Now the Angels just need to play some great baseball, to make all your effort even more worthwhile.

Chuck and crew..... I'm sure this has taken a lot of work.

Had a few issues that turned out to be my own browser, or lack of experience with some technical stuff I wasn't familiar with.

Really slick, guys.

Nice work. I'm impressed.

Now the Angels just need to play some great baseball, to make all your effort even more worthwhile.

Thanks Homebrewer! Do I get some of your homebrewed beer when I'm down in California later this year? :)

It's really fast on my iPad, however I can't see embedded YouTube videos.

The site runs real slow on my computer at work using Firefox. I'm not allowed to download Chrome cause I'm not a system administrator. Also I don't think I was able to see images on my work computer, I'll check again tomorrow when I go back in.

Site is still slow for me at work on Firefox.  Not sure why.  Maybe ad blocking, maybe virus protection, but I suspect it's something with ad blocking.

Turn off ad blocking. It doesn't do me any good and it certainly isn't doing you any good from the looks of it.

It's really fast on my iPad, however I can't see embedded YouTube videos.

The site runs real slow on my computer at work using Firefox. I'm not allowed to download Chrome cause I'm not a system administrator. Also I don't think I was able to see images on my work computer, I'll check again tomorrow when I go back in.

Katie try IE at work if you cannot download Chrome. It runs fast on IE, I just don't prefer that browser.

Firefox is quick for me, but I have everything allowed and not blocking anything. Your work firewall could be causing slowness too.

Seems like the load times are extremely slow in the forum.  Anyone have issues like this?

Not for me, when posting, refreshing forum pages, the index page or anything to do with the forum it's blazing fast for me. Using Google Chrome or Firefox myself. 

There are times though during the day that I'm performing installations on the backend that can cause things to slow. I was just in admin and installing some hooks and doing some cleanup after going live. That could have caused slowness and I wouldn't know as I was in the admin panel working.