• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Questions | Problems | Bugs - Report Them Here

stevestevens

Question

...the first was about Mike and the announcement that he was in the hospital and then the conversation that ensued subsequent to that. The other was the announcement by my good friend HALOMVP about Mike's passing.

While they may have been superficially all about PercySquint, they were fundimentally about two different things, one being his hospitalization and the other... well, the other one.

Oh man! I'm very sorry to hear this. Percy was one of my favorite posters on the old board.

Loved his movie reviews and knowledge of all things Sabbath. Even more so, loved his passion for the game.

RIP Percy. Sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Edited by the dude abides

Whenever I visit this site from work - my work computer ends up freezing and stalling... it's strange.  All I have to do is visit this site.  It can happen after I leave it. I end up having to reboot.  If I don't visit this site - it doesn't do that.  I can't imagine what the cause is...

On June 15, 2018 at 12:52 PM, True Grich said:

Whenever I visit this site from work - my work computer ends up freezing and stalling... it's strange.  All I have to do is visit this site.  It can happen after I leave it. I end up having to reboot.  If I don't visit this site - it doesn't do that.  I can't imagine what the cause is...

that's just God telling you to get your ass back to work

7 hours ago, well_red said:

I'm getting this too.  Whenever I click on a forum topic I get redirected to this site.

i haven't had any problems with it today, but last night it wouldn't go away.

edge: lowell