• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Questions | Problems | Bugs - Report Them Here

stevestevens

Question

Dear sirs,

I love the new mobile app, but like a certain OF I have fat thumbs.

The thumbs in question cannot seem to avoid the full version button when attempting to post whilst using the post button.

This is causing my fat thumbs and I untold amounts of frustration.

That is, before I told you about it.

Now it will cause told amounts of frustration from here on until something is done to move the post button at the very least a good fat thumb's length away from the full version button.

Regards,

ELEVEN

PS; please don't tell anyone about my thumbs. It's just a shame, because my face is so pretty.

Toodles.

Dear sirs,

I love the new mobile app, but like a certain OF I have fat thumbs.

The thumbs in question cannot seem to avoid the full version button when attempting to post whilst using the post button.

This is causing my fat thumbs and I untold amounts of frustration.

That is, before I told you about it.

Now it will cause told amounts of frustration from here on until something is done to move the post button at the very least a good fat thumb's length away from the full version button.

Regards,

ELEVEN

PS; please don't tell anyone about my thumbs. It's just a shame, because my face is so pretty.

Toodles.

lol

Question regarding the mobile version.

I access the site on multiple devices throughout the day (sometimes a smart phone, sometimes a tablet, sometimes a PC). When I'm on the PC, I have no issues as it is always the full version. However, on the smart phone and the tablet, I want to access the site via mobile 100% of the time. However, I find that if I haven't accessed the site for a bit, it reverts to the full site, even from within the same tab. It may have something to do with post-posting a reply (I will check this momentarily and add a ETA at the bottom of this post with the result). Anyway, is there a way to lock in the version I'm on based on the device?

ETA: I'm still in mobile, so it wasn't that.

ETA2: it seems to happen when my tablet refreshes the site after automatically shutting off due to inactivity and goes into sleep mode.

Question regarding the mobile version.

I access the site on multiple devices throughout the day (sometimes a smart phone, sometimes a tablet, sometimes a PC). When I'm on the PC, I have no issues as it is always the full version. However, on the smart phone and the tablet, I want to access the site via mobile 100% of the time. However, I find that if I haven't accessed the site for a bit, it reverts to the full site, even from within the same tab. It may have something to do with post-posting a reply (I will check this momentarily and add a ETA at the bottom of this post with the result). Anyway, is there a way to lock in the version I'm on based on the device?

ETA: I'm still in mobile, so it wasn't that.

ETA2: it seems to happen when my tablet refreshes the site after automatically shutting off due to inactivity and goes into sleep mode.

I have the opposite problem. I like the full version on my mobile phone but it always resets back to the mobile one.

Sometimes when I use the mobile version certain advertisements divert me to Google Play where it wants me to download some stupid game.  Has anybody else seen this?  God it's annoying.

Yeah I had it happen to me a couple times. 

I'm seeing some behavior similar to the slowness issues that we had before, has something changed?

The board is incredibly slow today...  among the BoD's two of us are having painstaking problems just getting on.

Jay - if you get this, what browser are you using?  I have been using FireFox but I just launched Chrome and got right in.

Firefox - I've always suspected there was some compatibility issue with the BBS and Firefox.  But then some changes were made (BBS moved to a different host) and all the problems went away.  Now I'm seeing them again.  Anyway, FWIW.

I could switch to Chrome I guess.  The BBS looks different in Chrome but who wants to struggle with pages failing to load, etc.

Firefox - I've always suspected there was some compatibility issue with the BBS and Firefox.  But then some changes were made (BBS moved to a different host) and all the problems went away.  Now I'm seeing them again.  Anyway, FWIW.

I could switch to Chrome I guess.  The BBS looks different in Chrome but who wants to struggle with pages failing to load, etc.

Its not only FireFox Jay.  I have tried FireFox, Chrome and IE and have had nothing but fits getting in today.  I am not even sure I am going to be able to post this.