• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Questions | Problems | Bugs - Report Them Here

stevestevens

Question

Hey Chuck. I have a big empty space for YouTube videos as well. I use Chrome on my Xoom. When I use the stock browser it shows up.

Halo Magic, I just updated the code and it's working for all browsers and devices now. 

If it still isn't showing up for you, delete your cookies, close your browser and relaunch. 

Resolved! 

chuck, in resolving the issue of watching embedded videos on youtube on our ipads, i wonder if it messed with something else. 

i can't even sign in on my ipad now, and haven't been able to for the last two days. i'll try again later when i get home tonight.

anyone else having an issue like this on their ipad?

chuck, in resolving the issue of watching embedded videos on youtube on our ipads, i wonder if it messed with something else. 

i can't even sign in on my ipad now, and haven't been able to for the last two days. i'll try again later when i get home tonight.

anyone else having an issue like this on their ipad?

Tank, you're not using the right link. Delete any bookmark you have of this forum and use the following and bookmark it accordingly.

http://angelswin-forum.com/forums/

Chuck, I'm not a fan of the quote feature. If I'm trying to quote dialogue of 2 or more, it only shows the most recent quote. Can you make the cutoff a little more than 1. Maybe allow it to take 3 quotes.

Choose the multi quote feature Mancini! 

This is what I have it set to in admin. 

post-4-0-13857300-1362376451_thumb.png

Choose the multi quote feature Mancini! 

This is what I have it set to in admin. 

I understand how the multi quote function works, but that's not what I'm referring to. For example I just quoted your quote that had my original quote in it. But when I click on "quote", it only keep the most recent quote while deleting the previous ones. 

I understand how the multi quote function works, but that's not what I'm referring to. For example I just quoted your quote that had my original quote in it. But when I click on "quote", it only keep the most recent quote while deleting the previous ones. 

Oh I have that set that way for a reason. Too much clutter when you have tons of quotes in one post. I didn't like that about the old forum, but I couldn't change it.