• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Questions | Problems | Bugs - Report Them Here

stevestevens

Question

All of a sudden, those video ads are firing up with full sound on every page open or refresh.

How can that be turned off?

I don't get any video ads.

You might want to clear your browser cookies and temp files on your phone. 

My posts lately are saving but I am not being redirected to the thread after it is posted.  I think that is the reason why so many duplicate posts are coming up.

Also, board seems to be slower... could it be from increasing the posts per page to 50?

My posts lately are saving but I am not being redirected to the thread after it is posted.  I think that is the reason why so many duplicate posts are coming up.

Also, board seems to be slower... could it be from increasing the posts per page to 50?

Running some forum maintenance today so there may be glitches and/or slowness. 

Is there a way to skip to the end of a thread on the mobile site?

If you tap the right arrow in the forum view (on mobile) it will always bring you to the last post in a thread. 

If you click on the topic link, it will bring you to the first post in a thread. 

YouTube videos aren't working for me anymore on the mobile site the last few days.

Katie, fixed!

I recently upgraded the forum software and it reverted the default settings for iPhone (iOS) browsers. I re-entered the fixed code for YouTube and its working now.

Thanks for the heads up!

Anyone else having an issue while using the mobile sight it keeps going to the Play Store to download Candy Crush? 

Yeah, I just tested this on all browsers on Android phones and it only happens for me on the stock browser. To fix this issue, clear your cache/cookies, close all tabs and the browser and re-load the website on mobile. I just got the Google Play app to pop up for the Candy Crush game and after I followed these steps it started loading the normal ads, not that Google app ad which was stuck in the browser's cache.