• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Questions | Problems | Bugs - Report Them Here

stevestevens

Question

23 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Anyone else getting a blank white page when changing pages in any thread? Happens to me on 3 different devices.

Yep. Happens to me every time I click on a different topic or even move to the next page within a topic. The URL of the new destination appears but it doesnt load until I hit reload. Just get a blank white page. Started about 24-48 hours ago.

Using latest version of Chrome on a Win 10 laptop. Dont know about mobile devices.

On 2/18/2019 at 9:44 AM, Chuckster70 said:

This issue with the blank page should be fixed now. Next time @ me so I know there's something going on. I didn't see this until now. 

Thanks Chuck, works fine now!

Have you considered changing the page number text on mobile? Something about dark grey text on a black background doesn't quite work well :)

Screenshot_20190220-171552.thumb.jpg.dc1c00deef284f401dd9e078a5f9cb23.jpg

30 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Thanks Chuck, works fine now!

Have you considered changing the page number text on mobile? Something about dark grey text on a black background doesn't quite work well :)

Screenshot_20190220-171552.thumb.jpg.dc1c00deef284f401dd9e078a5f9cb23.jpg

Oh crap, yeah I can totally fix that.

I'll get it done soon here. 

On 6/29/2019 at 6:06 AM, m0nkey said:

Is anyone getting a big pop up banner on the top of the page recently (on the phone)? I x it out when I scroll down, but when I’m at the top of a page it just stays there 

Yep, that's by design. It's the new mobile skin that was implemented a couple weeks ago.