• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Questions | Problems | Bugs - Report Them Here

stevestevens

Question

I am running into random fatal error:out of memory errors throughout the message boards. This is one that I encountered in the main forum just now.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 22806528) (tried to allocate 77 bytes) in /home/winangels/public_html/forums/system/Db/Select.php on line 489

On 7/30/2018 at 7:15 PM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I am running into random fatal error:out of memory errors throughout the message boards. This is one that I encountered in the main forum just now.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 22806528) (tried to allocate 77 bytes)

that sounds like a personal issue.

6 hours ago, Tank said:

hi chuck. on the bottom of my computer screen tonight i've been getting some pop-up ads. they look different than the troublesome ones we've encountered previously. are you aware of these? they've just appeared suddenly tonight for me.

Hi @Tank & @Lou you can click on the x in the upper right to close the ad that's on the bottom. 

Last night we implemented a new ad campaign with a new network. 

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

but then it just pops back up when you perform any function.

that, and if you try hitting that x and you're older than 4 yrs old,the ad opens up. 

Hi @Lou, thank you for your feedback. I will take this back to the new ad network team to have them troubleshoot it. This wasn't a problem for my Macbook on Desktop or Samsung Galaxy 9 smartphone, but I know you and @Tank and many others use iPhones and iPads. 

I have removed the footer ad for now. 

Please have patience with me during this new rollout as their will be some bumps in the road along the way, but I'm hopeful there's a good compromise from our members so that this site can earn a little funding for ongoing website costs, maintenance, possible revenue streams and for future projects for overall forum improvements. Thank you!

Guys, good news. 

I signed a deal with a new ad network which means more revenue in the future, but I've spent some tireless hours with their engineering team so make sure that I can hide these new ads for our ad-exempt members, including the one that's static at the bottom. To see all of our current ads sign out of your account so you can see that your ad-exempt membership works!

Cheers! 

Thank you for your patience. 

On 1/21/2019 at 10:27 PM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Within the last few days, I have had a problem surface when going between forums. When I check a different forum, the page refreshes to a blank page. This forces me to reload the page, after which it displays fine. This is on my PC.

Hi @Vegas Halo Fan are you still seeing this issue? If so, please provide me your exact repro steps so that I can try to replicate the issue you're seeing. 

Thanks man!