• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Questions | Problems | Bugs - Report Them Here

stevestevens

Question

so will all the old threads be transferred over?  What will we do with the Hall of Fame forum and Big Bump Fridays?

No. We will be unable to transfer the old threads.  We are looking at archiving them in a fashion where they will still be accessable - at the very least the HOF threads.  Unforturnately the cost to convert made it just not worth it.

I'm here, and this is great.  Took me 10 minutes to get my avatar over here, but it works.  Anybody know if there is an announcements section like the old forum had? I want to paste up the Game Day Prediction rules for 2013, and they need to be somewhere anyone can easily access them at any time.

I'm here, and this is great.  Took me 10 minutes to get my avatar over here, but it works.  Anybody know if there is an announcements section like the old forum had? I want to paste up the Game Day Prediction rules for 2013, and they need to be somewhere anyone can easily access them at any time.

Tom,

Post it up and we will sticky it.

Now that i have messed around with the mobile a little bit there are a few things. You can not see the shout out section. Also it would be nice to click on the left icon and have all the breadcrumbs come up. Right now you have to basically click that icon three times to get back to the main forum page. It would be nice if one had the option to jump to any level of the forum kind of like when you click the right icon and have the option to jump to blog, chat, etc

As soon as Chuckd and the Bd of Directors feel comfortable.

It is important that those of you who are using it, use all the features and let us know of any issues.  We want to make sure this is ready before it is unleased to the masses.

ooohhhh the multiple quote feature

so will all the old threads be transferred over?  What will we do with the Hall of Fame forum and Big Bump Fridays?

is pretty cool

Just noticed a quirk. The message that says welcome, Biergott at the top is black text and it overflows the black menu bar a bit. (I'm viewing the full site on an iPad, that could be the reason) Maybe a text color change on the welcome message to white would be cleaner. Sorry, nitpicking because overall this new forum seems awesome! Can't wait to dig into the features tomorrow (and add an avatar)

Just noticed a quirk. The message that says welcome, Biergott at the top is black text and it overflows the black menu bar a bit. (I'm viewing the full site on an iPad, that could be the reason) Maybe a text color change on the welcome message to white would be cleaner. Sorry, nitpicking because overall this new forum seems awesome! Can't wait to dig into the features tomorrow (and add an avatar)

Biergott... I have been testing the site on the iPad since we got it running... I am afraid there is no easy answer to solving the rendering on the iPad.  The mobile version works great, but you lose the shoutbox - thats something that I am going to have Chuck look into (Shoutbox on mobile).  You do have access to all the other features, including chat on moblie.  Just tap on the 4 squares in the upper right and you will get a variety of options.