• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Questions | Problems | Bugs - Report Them Here

stevestevens

Question

Better description of the issue for me.  Clicking on the Grey Heart icon to display the various options with the S8 does nothing if I can see the author's name when using my phone.

Chrome on the laptop is fine.  The "Like" icon options are displayed in a horizontal fashion.  The phone has the Like icon options displayed in vertical fashion.

S8, I use the portrait layout.  If I can see the author's name at the top, the grey Like Icon does not respond to my click to display the various options.  Once I scroll to a point where I can no longer see the author's name, clicking on the grey Like icon will display the various options.

Now the interesting part.  I just tried the S8 using horizontal layout and clicking on the grey Like icon while being able to see the author's name will display the various options.

On 12/30/2019 at 3:18 PM, Lou said:

we need a new way to go from one forum to another. 

On 12/30/2019 at 3:23 PM, Chuckster70 said:

Try the new "Forums" selection. I have added a drop down to display all forums to choose from now. 

it's not working now. 

45 minutes ago, Lou said:

it's not working now. 

I changed the name to "Communities". I forgot to update this thread when I changed it yesterday. 

So clicking on "forums" gives you the main forums page where you can see them all, "Communities" is the drop down where you can pick which forum to visit. 

5 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I changed the name to "Communities". I forgot to update this thread when I changed it yesterday. 

So clicking on "forums" gives you the main forums page where you can see them all, "Communities" is the drop down where you can pick which forum to visit. 

I would use the activity stream then as your default forum view like some do on here. It's basically like all the forum posts are viewed in one forum view. 

https://www.angelswin.com/discover/unread/

Can one of you guys send me a screen shot?

This is supposed to be a one and done click to agree on this new California law that was passed. Sounds like you cannot click on it though eh?

Should only show this to those living in So. California. 

I removed this CookiesPro thing in the thread area and forum so it should only show in the main "forums" page. 

Can someone in California go to angelswin.com/forums/ and screenshot where this thing is so I can report it and have it fixed to show in a better place that won't hinder browsing and posting on the forum. 

9 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Is there any way to put specific threads within a forum on ignore? I'd really like to be able to peruse the main board without stopping at the vent thread

I've asked this a couple of times. 

I believe the answer is still "no".