• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Questions | Problems | Bugs - Report Them Here

stevestevens

Question

Haven't tried this on my iPhone. But I like it so far on my iPad. I see that Tom got his avatar to transfer. I want to do the same. Sounds sappy but my avatar is one of my favorite pictures of my wife and I taken at fanfest all start weekend in anaheim. Which is where I met the fabulous ( now can you solve my pic problem) Chuck Richter for the first time. I tried to put someone's pics from my iPad on but they said they were too big. Any help would be great.

Haven't tried this on my iPhone. But I like it so far on my iPad. I see that Tom got his avatar to transfer. I want to do the same. Sounds sappy but my avatar is one of my favorite pictures of my wife and I taken at fanfest all start weekend in anaheim. Which is where I met the fabulous ( now can you solve my pic problem) Chuck Richter for the first time. I tried to put someone's pics from my iPad on but they said they were too big. Any help would be great.

I believe you have to resize your image to under 50kb in order to use it as an avatar in your new profile.

My apologies Steve.  I was playing with the moblie setup to see if I could change the color to a red and I inadvertently turned off the toggle.  You should be able to toggle back and forth between Full Version and Mobile Version now.

This was going to be my suggestion for mobile. That blue color reminds me of the 2001 Angels.

So am I the only one that can't see the Los Angeles Angels Daily or the Official Hangout Forums, it redirects me to Coming Soon - Future Home to something cool.  Everything worked fine yesterday morning.  Now all evening and this morning keeps redirecting me.  

I can see all the other forums.  Just not those two.  

So am I the only one that can't see the Los Angeles Angels Daily or the Official Hangout Forums, it redirects me to Coming Soon - Future Home to something cool.  Everything worked fine yesterday morning.  Now all evening and this morning keeps redirecting me.  

I can see all the other forums.  Just not those two.  

sounds to me like you are somehow getting redirected to angelswin-forum.com

I suggest clearing cookies and history and entering through angelswin.com (the new home page)

Guys and Gals, I'm working on a few issues today after the launch so if you want a better experience with the forum, use the URL outside of newly designed AngelsWin.com Cloud here: http://angelswin-forum.com/forums/

Known issues:

Safari and IE login issues within the AngelsWin.com Cloud

Chat does not work inside the AngelsWin.com cloud.

When posting in some browsers it won't flow well in the AngelsWin.com Cloud

In Firefox it won't scroll all the way to the very bottom when in the AngelsWin.com Cloud

How do you know you're in the AngelsWin.com cloud? the link at the top will say: http://www.angelswin...ngels_fans.aspx when you're in the forum. If so and you're experience ANY issues, close the browser and AW.com on the forum at: http://angelswin-forum.com/forums/