• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The unofficial "Trump's cabinet" thread

Glen

18 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Some impressive mental gymnastics there Red that you have to take to get the facts to back up your view.

And politifact is garbage, largely biased. I'm waiting for them to come out and say "Donald Trump said he would take no salary as President. On 60 minutes he said he would take $1 per year. We rate his claim pants on fire."

Can you give some examples of their large bias, other than your imaginary scenario?

25 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Sessions basically thinks marijuana is the most evil substance on planet earth and is super anti gay marriage. I just hope he doesn't push his "moral" views as part of his position.

He will definitely go after marijuana.

3 minutes ago, Angels N Skins said:

This is very true. I'm still just surprised Paul didn't get more consideration. 

The label of being libertarian is a pejorative to a lot of people. Throw in the fact that he looks like a douchy asshole and he doesn't have his own reality show and he was doomed from the start.

Guess who else has been anti gay marriage...the Poozy of reality TV....

caitlyn_jenner_ellen_degeneres_h_2015.jp

"I'm a traditionalist. I'm older than most people in the audience. I kind of like tradition, and it's always been a man and a woman. I'm thinking, 'I don't quite get it,’” the 65-year-old former Olympic gold medalist admitted on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Sept. 8, in her first TV interview since coming out on the cover of Vanity Fair.