• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The unofficial "Trump's cabinet" thread

Glen

16 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

As stated above, Trump received less votes to them both McCain and Romney - so no, the majority of them didn't. Turnout was very low this election. Democrats and others on the left stayed home.

For the first time in my life I did not vote for a republican for president. I think both sides staid home. Working class, rust belt, union whites switching sides is what changed the election. That snd yes, black people just don't like Hillary as much as Obama.

12 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Seriously, the man has spent his entire life talking about himself. What makes anyone think he knows how to distinguish who is a good person to surround himself with when the previous litmus was never interrupting his self-love soliloquy?

You say, "seriously" but your post is not serious.

15 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

He's appointing people who helped him win the presidency. Who did you think he was going to appoint, Huma?

^^^and there's one of them right now.

You just couldn't take anymore of the Trump criticism, could you? You've gone on and on about how much you hate the Republican Party but yet fucking Trump was the one who "almost" pulled you back in lol? All signs point to you being a closet Trump supporter.

17 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

^^^and there's one of them right now.

You just couldn't take anymore of the Trump criticism, could you? You've gone on and on about how much you hate the Republican Party but yet fucking Trump was the one who "almost" pulled you back in lol? All signs point to you being a closet Trump supporter.

I find myself agreeing with Trump on many issues but I voted for the Big Unit. 

1 minute ago, Geoff said:

"Dr. Carson feels he has no government experience, he's never run a federal agency.  The last thing he would want to do was take a position that could cripple the presidency," Business manager and close friend Armstrong Williams said.

Well ... thank God he didn't let that get in the way of him actually running for the position of President!

It's all about the books, baby.