• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

22 minutes ago, Tank said:

Agreed. I was raised by one parent and worked all through high school and college, including my summers. Nothing was handed to me, and I had to work for what I wanted. I have a hard time understanding why others don't or won't do the same.

It's mean, racist and sexist to hold people accountable for their own lives.

2 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

White guilt. One of the dumbest things ever thought up.

I got into a Facebook argument with a black dude and he said I should feel guilty for slavery. Me, personally. He was totally sincere.

I thought that was going to end with you being a cuck. 

How much time do you spend each day fruitlessly arguing politics?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Speaking of Joe Rogan here's something else:

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/article/James-Hetfield-moved-to-quiet-Colorado-to-10808564.php

James Hetfield moved to 'quiet' Colorado to enjoy outdoors, escape 'elitist' Bay Area attitudes 

After decades of life in the San Francisco Bay Area, Metallica's James Hetfield and his family now live in "super quiet" Vail, Colorado.

The reasons for the move, as Hetfield told radio show host Joe Rogan on a recent podcast, were multitudinous. First, as he says, he's loved visiting Vail because he can feel like "a part of nature" and take part in one of his favorite hobbies, hunting, with less judgment.

"I kind of got sick of the Bay Area, the attitudes of the people there, a little bit," Hetfield says. "They talk about how diverse they are, and things like that, and it's fine if you're diverse like them. But showing up with a deer on the bumper doesn't fly in Marin County. My form of eating organic doesn't vibe with theirs."

2 hours ago, Jay said:

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/article/James-Hetfield-moved-to-quiet-Colorado-to-10808564.php

James Hetfield moved to 'quiet' Colorado to enjoy outdoors, escape 'elitist' Bay Area attitudes 

After decades of life in the San Francisco Bay Area, Metallica's James Hetfield and his family now live in "super quiet" Vail, Colorado.

The reasons for the move, as Hetfield told radio show host Joe Rogan on a recent podcast, were multitudinous. First, as he says, he's loved visiting Vail because he can feel like "a part of nature" and take part in one of his favorite hobbies, hunting, with less judgment.

"I kind of got sick of the Bay Area, the attitudes of the people there, a little bit," Hetfield says. "They talk about how diverse they are, and things like that, and it's fine if you're diverse like them. But showing up with a deer on the bumper doesn't fly in Marin County. My form of eating organic doesn't vibe with theirs."

The SF Gate is part of the Western mainstream media. Please post a link from an unbiased source.

2 hours ago, Jay said:

Good thing he's escaping those elitists

5. VAIL, COLORADO

For those who want the high life rather than the quiet life: After skiing knee-deep powder on Vail's incomparable back bowls, a woman with a diamond ring the size of Pike's Peak hands her skis to the valet. Prada sunglasses shade her tired eyes from the sun. The skier, the wife of a Mexico City industrialist, enters the Arrabelle Club, an après-ski hangout where gold-medal Olympic skier and cover girl Lindsey Vonn keeps her locker. The Mexican jet-setter is handed a glass of Veuve Clicquot Brut. Favorite old-school hangout: Pepe's for Bavarian schnitzel. New-school: Sweet Basil for a round of vodka martinis. Fifty single- family homes changed hands in 2011, nearly half the volume of a year earlier, but median prices were down only slightly.

On 12/21/2016 at 2:05 PM, Taylor said:

Yep, driven by Vail a couple times on the 70. I don't think anyone who lives there isn't a multimillionaire. Kind of like Malibu in the mountains.

Except they openly have guns and hunt.

Edited by Geoff

On 12/21/2016 at 10:55 AM, red321 said:

Good thing he's escaping those elitists

5. VAIL, COLORADO

For those who want the high life rather than the quiet life: After skiing knee-deep powder on Vail's incomparable back bowls, a woman with a diamond ring the size of Pike's Peak hands her skis to the valet. Prada sunglasses shade her tired eyes from the sun. The skier, the wife of a Mexico City industrialist, enters the Arrabelle Club, an après-ski hangout where gold-medal Olympic skier and cover girl Lindsey Vonn keeps her locker. The Mexican jet-setter is handed a glass of Veuve Clicquot Brut. Favorite old-school hangout: Pepe's for Bavarian schnitzel. New-school: Sweet Basil for a round of vodka martinis. Fifty single- family homes changed hands in 2011, nearly half the volume of a year earlier, but median prices were down only slightly.

In regards to elitism, he was talking about their attitudes and not their financial status.