• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

• 2 weeks later...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/21/university-officials-america-themed-parties-are-harmful-and-offensive/

University Officials: America-Themed Parties Are ‘Harmful’ And Offensive

Student government leaders at Loyola University Maryland faced a barrage of pressure from the university administration to change the theme of a senior class party described as “very alienating, divisive and harmful” and against the university’s “core values,” according to emails provided to The Daily Caller. The theme? America.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/11/21/massachusetts-college-stops-flying-american-flag-after-it-becomes-focus-of-dispute-over-trump/

Massachusetts college stops flying American flag after it becomes focus of dispute over Trump

The day after the election, some people at Hampshire College reacted to the news of Donald Trump’s victory by calling for the removal of the American flag at the center of campus, saying it was a symbol of racism and hatred. That night, some lowered it. And the following night — sometime before dawn on Veterans Day — people burned it.

The flag was quickly replaced, but the college board announced that it would be flown at half-staff, “both to acknowledge the grief and pain experienced by so many and to enable the full complexity of voices and experiences to be heard.”

That didn’t work, Jonathan Lash, the president of the small liberal-arts college in western Massachusetts, said Monday.

Lowering the flag to half-staff offended many, and the backlash was immediate, especially from veterans and military families who saw it as disrespectful of the tradition of national mourning.

On Friday, Lash told the campus community that its efforts to convey respect and sorrow had had the opposite effect, and he announced that the college would remove the flag entirely.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/11/21/massachusetts-college-stops-flying-american-flag-after-it-becomes-focus-of-dispute-over-trump/

Massachusetts college stops flying American flag after it becomes focus of dispute over Trump

The day after the election, some people at Hampshire College reacted to the news of Donald Trump’s victory by calling for the removal of the American flag at the center of campus, saying it was a symbol of racism and hatred. That night, some lowered it. And the following night — sometime before dawn on Veterans Day — people burned it.

The flag was quickly replaced, but the college board announced that it would be flown at half-staff, “both to acknowledge the grief and pain experienced by so many and to enable the full complexity of voices and experiences to be heard.”

That didn’t work, Jonathan Lash, the president of the small liberal-arts college in western Massachusetts, said Monday.

Lowering the flag to half-staff offended many, and the backlash was immediate, especially from veterans and military families who saw it as disrespectful of the tradition of national mourning.

On Friday, Lash told the campus community that its efforts to convey respect and sorrow had had the opposite effect, and he announced that the college would remove the flag entirely.

Any organization that removes the flag should also not receive funding from the government such flag represents.

2 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

On Facebook I was just accused of being in a "white male bubble" because I don't think Trump won the election primarily due to "white supremacist sympathies."

SJWs are the worst.

I know, I need to check my privilege.

Didn't like 61 million people vote for him? That's a lot of nazi sympathizers 

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

White guilt. One of the dumbest things ever thought up.

I got into a Facebook argument with a black dude and he said I should feel guilty for slavery. Me, personally. He was totally sincere.

I choose to be thankful for what I have rather than guilty. Life feels better when you take that approach 

14 minutes ago, Angels N Skins said:

I choose to be thankful for what I have rather than guilty. Life feels better when you take that approach 

Agreed. I was raised by one parent and worked all through high school and college, including my summers. Nothing was handed to me, and I had to work for what I wanted. I have a hard time understanding why others don't or won't do the same.