• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

42 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Disney halts sales of Moana costume after racism claims

So Halloween, Children can't pretend to be something they are not. 

SJW - "Why does Disney only make cartoon movies about white people?  Where's the ethnic diversity?!?"

Disney - "You're right.  We'll make movies with more ethnically diverse characters.  We'll promote it, market it and merchandise off of it like we would do for any other of our movies."

SJW - "It is wrong to sell a costume that allows children to pretend to be a member of another culture!  You racist!!!"

'murica 

59 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

If this country sank into the ocean, I don't think anyone would notice.  We might as well just cancel Halloween, it's too offensive.

Knott's closes attraction that was insensitive to people who care about mental health

I don't get why everything is so offensive. There are a lot of popular things in our culture that I don't agree with on a personal level. For example, I think Donkey shows are pretty morally reprehensible and offensive so therefore, I will not attend them. No need to throw a stink about them.

On 9/26/2016 at 2:07 PM, gotbeer said:

/sigh.  This nation deserves Trump or Clinton to take us further into the abyss.

University of Wisconsin-La Crosse student 'very upset' over dorm's Harry Potter mural

Is this a student trolling trying to make SJWs look even more ridiculous than their rep?

The depiction of this metamorphosis “represents our ideal society and everything I am trying to fight against,” wrote the offended student, whose name is redacted. “It represents white power. Man power. Cis power. Able power. Class power. ECT [sic] ect. I am angry that I know the people who put this mural up, and I am anger [sic] because I know the people who let this mural be put up. Like I said earlier, maybe I am being a little sensitive, but it is how I feel. This represents, to me, our society, and I do not want it up on this wall. Why do we need a BEFORE and AFTER?”

1 hour ago, #CF8 said:

Is this a student trolling trying to make SJWs look even more ridiculous than their rep?

The depiction of this metamorphosis “represents our ideal society and everything I am trying to fight against,” wrote the offended student, whose name is redacted. “It represents white power. Man power. Cis power. Able power. Class power. ECT [sic] ect. I am angry that I know the people who put this mural up, and I am anger [sic] because I know the people who let this mural be put up. Like I said earlier, maybe I am being a little sensitive, but it is how I feel. This represents, to me, our society, and I do not want it up on this wall. Why do we need a BEFORE and AFTER?”

cis power?

i love the cis-gender term now.

for people who correctly self-identify with their born gender. ie almost everyone. 

cig gendered assholes.

7 hours ago, calscuf said:

At my house it's the opposite.  I don't mind the house being around 80 degrees, but my wife who is from Oregon thinks that the house should be like 72.  I try to explain to her that growing up in OC, we are just used to our homes being warm in the summer.  That doesn't work and I pay about $600/month in the summer for my electric bill.  

Doesn't your wife care about the carbon footprint?

2 hours ago, #CF8 said:

ANN ARBOR, MI (WCMH) – A University of Michigan student is having some fun with His Majesty’s school’s policy of allowing students to choose their preferred gender pronouns on class rosters.

Grant Strobl, chairman of the Young America’s Foundation used the new policy to update his preferred pronoun to “His Majesty.”

According to Young America’s Foundation, Strobl believes that based on the university’s own policy, Strobl’s professors are now compelled to refer to Strobl as His Majesty.

School officials say the preferred pronoun program an effort to build inclusiveness on campus. The pronoun could be he, she, him, his or ze.

Pronouns registered online will pop up in class rosters. Provost Martha Pollack is telling faculty to check the rosters in a few weeks to give students time to designate one, although a registered pronoun is not required.

Pollack says correctly using someone’s pronoun “is one of the most basic ways to show respect” for a student’s identity. The policy was developed by a university pronoun committee.

------------------------------------------------------------------

WTH, a pronoun committee? LOL. Go Buckeyes!

48 minutes ago, Tank said:

ANN ARBOR, MI (WCMH) – A University of Michigan student is having some fun with His Majesty’s school’s policy of allowing students to choose their preferred gender pronouns on class rosters.

Grant Strobl, chairman of the Young America’s Foundation used the new policy to update his preferred pronoun to “His Majesty.”

According to Young America’s Foundation, Strobl believes that based on the university’s own policy, Strobl’s professors are now compelled to refer to Strobl as His Majesty.

School officials say the preferred pronoun program an effort to build inclusiveness on campus. The pronoun could be he, she, him, his or ze.

Pronouns registered online will pop up in class rosters. Provost Martha Pollack is telling faculty to check the rosters in a few weeks to give students time to designate one, although a registered pronoun is not required.

Pollack says correctly using someone’s pronoun “is one of the most basic ways to show respect” for a student’s identity. The policy was developed by a university pronoun committee.

------------------------------------------------------------------

WTH, a pronoun committee? LOL. Go Buckeyes!

What the hell is a Ze.  Besides something to kill since they are a zombie.