• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

I had a high school teacher that would put all the hot chicks in the front row so he had a better chance of peeking up their skirts.  A for Effort

On 10/21/2016 at 11:16 PM, #CF8 said:

I once had a coworker who wore red suspenders. The owners of the company had no idea what it meant. 

He was eventually replaced with a black dude.

23 hours ago, Tank said:

So what does it mean?

It means he had complimentary 62 hole air cushioned boots. 

11 hours ago, Blarg said:

I think it about time arrest a few of these asswipes and see what resources mom and dad have to bail their asses out of jail. The university needs to put on their big boy pants and stomp all of this into the dirt. 

I'm just surprised one of these white kids doesn't have a rich white lawyer parent.  Seems like easy pickings to get millions.

So my brother in law went to Berkeley and we went up for his graduation or something like that.  We went to his apartment and we parked in a driveway that must have been shared with another apartment, we basically parked where the brother in law told us to park.  We were parked behind another car.  My wife is asleep in the passenger side, the car is running, I am up at the door of his apartment and I see some college kid walk up to the car and get in the drivers seat.  I run over because I have no idea what the hell is going on, but I am assuming the worst.  The guy literally was getting in the car to move it, so he can get his car out.  It never occurred to him to ask my wife to move the car or look around for the guy that was in the drivers seat a few minutes earlier.  He thought it was perfectly fine to do this.   

3 hours ago, Lawrence said:

If anyone ever did that with my wife in the car they'd be in the hospital for a minimum 2 night stay. 

Man, I'm disappointed with some of you.......I thought for sure someone would have already posted that they would've been extremely happy with someone driving off with their wife.

On 10/14/2016 at 9:03 AM, mtangelsfan said:

Just a thought (not sure if this is true or not), but being that this is a public uni doesn't that make the staff government employees? In which case making it unconstitutional to limit free speech in any way?