• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

9 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I think the logic that folks with money are always elitists is faulty.  Elitism is the belief that you and your kind are better than everyone else.  You don't need money for that.

I think the idea that you have to have certain values, like hunting, to be considered a real american is elitist. It's one of those stupid labels folks came up to fluff the dander of "real americans".

If the Metallica dude wanted to live in a place with like minded people in a city dripping money...so be it...but this idea that somehow he was escaping persecution by elitists is laughable.

I don't think he was trying to escape persecution.  He was just trying to escape No Cal liberal douche bags.  

That's not to say there aren't conservative douche bags in places like North Carolina, because there are.  But he didn't live there.   

Edited by Geoff

56 minutes ago, red321 said:

I think the idea that you have to have certain values, like hunting, to be considered a real american is elitist. It's one of those stupid labels folks came up to fluff the dander of "real americans".

If the Metallica dude wanted to live in a place with like minded people in a city dripping money...so be it...but this idea that somehow he was escaping persecution by elitists is laughable.

That is a beautiful straw man you just built.

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 10:48 AM, mrwicked said:

bay area leftists are hilariously annoying and hypocritical.

source: the san francisco daily wicked journal post times of san francisco.

It's the only newsletter I turn to for unbiased views and their members only Pog trading forum.

http://www.ibtimes.com/black-lives-matter-christmas-why-do-african-americans-celebrate-white-supremacy-2465865

Black Lives Matter On Christmas: Why Do African-Americans Celebrate 'White Supremacy' Holiday?

These jokers need to just go away. They're basically becoming a black supremacist group akin to something like westboro baptist church. They just seek to piss people off.

2 hours ago, the dude abides said:

Posted this in the Carrie Fisher thread, but belongs here as well.

thank you SJW's, for shaming that sexist pig Steve Martin.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/steve-martin-carrie-fisher-tweet_us_58642c36e4b0de3a08f70427?ir=Entertainment&

god dammit. I clicked the link. I feel so damn filthy everytime I give huffingtonpost one of my clicks. At least I use adblock.

5 hours ago, the dude abides said:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/steve-martin-carrie-fisher-tweet_us_58642c36e4b0de3a08f70427?ir=Entertainment&

Further proof that SJWs are addicted to being offended. 

On 12/28/2016 at 4:49 PM, the dude abides said:

F**k off HuffPO! That gold bikini caused my jeans to get a little tighter and there's nothing wrong with it.