• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

8 minutes ago, Adam said:

Fuck dude, that site kept throwing pop ups at me like it was like a game of asteroids.

All three of my sons reached the highest level in Boy Scouts earning their Eagle Scout rank. My eldest earned his in the Clinton Administration and his two other brothers chide him because they have their signed document from George Bush.

37 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Fuck dude, that site kept throwing pop ups at me like it was like a game of asteroids.

All three of my sons reached the highest level in Boy Scouts earning their Eagle Scout rank. My eldest earned his in the Clinton Administration and his two other brothers chide him because they have their signed document from George Bush.

I'm as guilty as your eldest. At least I got Pete Wilson!

48 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

I was in Indian Guides as a kid and it was great. The children got to wear headbands with feathers while the dads got shitfaced. It was as close to the real thing as could be. 

Now it's called Adventure Guides or some other garbage. Fucking SJW's ruin everything. 

Ya Ta Hey!

The program name may have changed, but we still have the headdresses, and the dads consume "fire water" in the evenings.

SJW's didn't take everything.

Just now, the dude abides said:

Ya Ta Hey!

The program name may have changed, but we still have the headdresses, and the dads consume "fire water" in the evenings.

SJW's didn't take everything.

That's good to hear. Once my son is old enough we'll join a local tribe or whatever it's called now. Loved the pow wows and Indian 500 races.

Just now, Lawrence said:

That's good to hear. Once my son is old enough we'll join a local tribe or whatever it's called now. Loved the pow wows and Indian 500 races.

It's a blast.

The numbers have dwindled recently (losing folks to Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts), but we have a solid core group.

That said, we a considered a "rogue" nation because we still have the headdresses.  Our YMCA caved on this after the group broke off years ago (before my time).  

7 hours ago, Lawrence said:

I was in Indian Guides as a kid and it was great. The children got to wear headbands with feathers while the dads got shitfaced. It was as close to the real thing as could be. 

Now it's called Adventure Guides or some other garbage. Fucking SJW's ruin everything. 

Buddy of mine has a daughter in "Indian Princesses"

Not sure about headbands but the dads definitely get shitfaced.

8 hours ago, Lawrence said:

My Indian Guides name was "Wild Snake", and I always wondered why all the Dads cracked up when they called me by that name....

This is like re-education camps from communist countries. 

"There's a lot more controversy around it than many of us expected," said Bailey, a retired IBM vice president who is black. "Just the fact it says 'white' and 'privilege,' for some people that's all they need to see, and all of a sudden we're race-baiting or trying to get people to feel guilty. That's not at all what it's about."

Horseshit. 

26 minutes ago, Angel Dog and Beer said:

Milo Yiannopolous is speaking here at Cal Poly tonight. Local SWAT on alert. Expecting heavy protest at a minimum, possibly some rioting, and definitely some SJW hand holding and crying. I really want to go just so I can lol at all the chants and creative signs. 

With that said, he's a total asshole.

2 hours ago, Adam said:

He's a cartoon. 

Every time I've ever seen him on anything, it's always a video of some SJW drama king/queen losing their mind.  He never actually says anything.

That said, I've always just assumed he's a massive douchebag.

9 hours ago, gotbeer said:

I'll just put it in here since PC is the cousin of SJW's.

Chuck Todd Admits Media Treated Hillary with Kid Gloves

Mr. Todd said. “No member of the press corps wants to look like they’re singling out a group and making a group feel bad, right, whatever that [group] is."

Unless of course they're "uneducated white men."