• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

9 minutes ago, Adam said:

This is a real article

http://www.thedp.com/article/2017/01/james-fisher-privelege-does-not-exist-to-white-penn-professors

you best recognize that privilege white guys 

The dude is a cunt.  I read this and I really can't believe a grown up would actually pen something so lame.  His professors didn't want to learn about their "white privilege" so it made for the worst semester ever.  What a fucking baby.  I know this is insensitive but come on, this article reads like his own little sad diary.  

1 hour ago, Adam said:

the only "offensive" thing this poorly written article alludes to is that one of his white professors showed a picture of slaves working. there was no context about why this picture was shown or what class it was shown in. if it's a class about the civil war/reconstruction/the civil rights movement, it's absolutely in context. if it's a class about microbiology, maybe *MAYBE* this kid has some kind of point. 

i agree with the idea that he was just looking to be offended, especially since he couldn't really point to any concrete evidence about what his professors did that was so offensive to him.

3 hours ago, Adam said:

This is a real article

http://www.thedp.com/article/2017/01/james-fisher-privelege-does-not-exist-to-white-penn-professors

you best recognize that privilege white guys 

Some of my favorites ...

"They think that by not saying racist comments in class, they are doing good."   -  Oooorrrrrrr ... maybe they're not saying racist comments in class because they're not racist.  Just a thought.

"One of my professors, for example, constantly perpetuated these systems of oppression in class. He is a white man from the suburbs. And as the only black student in the class, I was already fearing the possibility of getting mad over something stupid that he was going to say. But I gave him a chance."   -  Wow.  How white of you.

"He would show images of slaves on plantations and even allow students to say ignorant comments in class."  -  F**k free speech!  Whitey needs to be seen, not heard!

1 hour ago, Adam said:

I don't think the left can do much about this without alienating great numbers of people but if they don't they're kinda fucked too 

Why would the left do anything?  They're all woke, man!

Edited by Geoff

9 minutes ago, calscuf said:

But the democrats in power don't understand that.  They will cave to these people and alienate the majority of possible democrats.

They could ignore them like they do <insert minority group here>.  It's not like these folks are going to vote Republican. Well unless they do eventually graduate and end up with a high paying job and get old.

On 1/31/2017 at 9:57 AM, Angel Dog and Beer said:

Milo Yiannopolous is speaking here at Cal Poly tonight. Local SWAT on alert. Expecting heavy protest at a minimum, possibly some rioting, and definitely some SJW hand holding and crying. I really want to go just so I can lol at all the chants and creative signs. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4182824/Protesters-speech-Breitbart-editor-UC-Berkeley.html

These college liberals sure seem to be afraid of free speech.

8 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

Nice.

I'd like to see the interview with Elder. Larry's earlier libertarian views were fun to listen to although he seems to have drifted toward the NeoCon way of thinking. 

Dave Rubin actually credits his interviews with Larry Elder as the one person that has caused him to rethink some of his views.

9 hours ago, Jason said:

Throwing rocks at police.  Setting fires.  Attacking people in cars.  Looting and vandalizing local businesses.  Trying to eliminate the free speech of others.  What a progressive, forward thinking place Cal is.  

#thanksrally