• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

13 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Love that Rally is more concerned with the Tangerine Tyrant's tweet than the actual assaults, looting and destruction that occurred at Cal last night. 

What makes you think that?

Was it that I said that the people doing this are idiots and that the behavior was unacceptable?

23 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'm starting to realize that at the schools where this mentality has seemingly become the norm, the professors are the biggest pussies of all for giving in to this shit.

That is because the richest people in the world sent their darlings to the school and fund their departments.

23 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'm starting to realize that at the schools where this mentality has seemingly become the norm, the professors are the biggest pussies of all for giving in to this shit.

Professors give in to it? They encourage this SJW mentality 

5 hours ago, Geoff said:

Throwing rocks at police.  Setting fires.  Attacking people in cars.  Looting and vandalizing local businesses.  Trying to eliminate the free speech of others.  What a progressive, forward thinking place Cal is.  

#thanksrally

im the first to talk smack on SJW weenies and the hypocrisy of the young left.

but this was not students at UC berkeley doing the damage. they had a protest, sure. but that's it.

every time there is a riot there, it's the dipsh*t "anarchists" that show up and start fires, throwing rocks, pepper spray people, and generally cause mayhem. they dont care if it makes the liberals look bad, because they hate the liberals too.

they wear black masks to cover theirs faces, and gloves. its the same thing every time.

them and the thugs from berkeley HS who want to stick it to the man by looting the footlocker to get the new air jordans.

its always these non-students who show up and cause trouble because they know they can make a scene. i saw it time after time when i was there.

f*ck these idiots.

"The protest turned violent around 6 p.m. when dozens of masked anarchists, dressed in black and wearing backpacks, emerged from the otherwise peaceful crowd.

As “Milo has got to go” chants broke out, they struck: in small groups, at first — knocking down the fences, cutting through the zip ties. Then they came in droves, as the dozens of university police officers in riot gear quickly retreated to an inner ring of fencing.

Seizing the opportunity, the masked protesters ran toward the student center and breached the inner ring, picking up pieces of fencing and hurling them into the building’s windows. Glass shattered, but no one went inside, where Yiannopoulos was waiting for the event to begin.

As some protesters yelled obscenities at police, others toppled a generator and light pole police had set up, spray-painting “Milo” with an X through it. Then they lit it on fire. From their backpacks, the protesters hurled dozens of fireworks."

Carrying a thick black shield and wearing a milk-soaked kerchief over his face to protect against potential tear gas, Zombie said, “We’re anarchists.” Fellow protesters unfurled a banner reading, “This is war.”

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Protesters-storm-Milo-Yiannopoulos-event-at-UC-10901829.php

4 minutes ago, mrwicked said:

im the first to talk smack on SJW weenies and the hypocrisy of the young left.

but this was not students at UC berkeley doing the damage. they had a protest, sure. but that's it.

every time there is a riot there, it's the dipsh*t "anarchists" that show up and start fires, throwing rocks, pepper spray people, and generally cause mayhem. they dont care if it makes the liberals look bad, because they hate the liberals too.

they wear black masks to cover theirs faces, and gloves. its the same thing every time.

them and the thugs from berkeley HS who want to stick it to the man by looting the footlocker to get the new air jordans.

its always these non-students who show up and cause trouble because they know they can make a scene. i saw it time after time when i was there.

Yep...see it down here at times as well. When the folks in Guy Fawkes masks show up, it's time to leave. Saw a few of them start to show up later in the day at the LA protest a few weeks ago...people started giving them shit and they disappeared. They showed up a little later around Union Station but they were simply outnumbered.

5 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Was it that I said that the people doing this are idiots and that the behavior was unacceptable?

It was that you quickly called them idiots.  Then went on to refer to the other side as an asshole, then an attention whore.  Then gave Cal some cover by floating the idea that the rioters may not have been Cal students. 

You did mention that it was unacceptable.  But I wasn't sure if you were referring to the looting, assaults and rioting as much as that they were potentially feeding into the Milo narrative of them.

5 hours ago, RallyMo said:

I think you are really quick to lay the blame anywhere else than at the University.  I think that argument is similar to the one that Trump supporters use when they argue that the protesters are paid and not really invested in the cause.

I think there should be some kind of consequence for this action.  Although I do not agree with Trump's idea.

4 hours ago, Geoff said:

chevy-chase-snl-2.jpg?w=1024

lol. well feel free to not take my word for it. but the university and the police same the same thing:

"The violence was instigated by a group of about 150 masked agitators who came onto campus and interrupted an otherwise non-violent protest.

The masked agitators came to campus eastbound on Bancroft Way, and fire damage and other destruction to the Stiles Hall construction site, where a new residence hall is planned, was reported. The group entered campus and immediately began throwing rocks at officers. In an effort to avoid injuries to innocent members of the surrounding crowd who might have been caught in the middle, police officers exercised restraint and did not respond with force.

Agitators also attacked some members of the crowd who were rescued by police. UCPD reported no major injuries and about a half dozen minor injuries. Mutual aid officers from the city of Oakland and from Alameda County arrived at Berkeley around 7:45 p.m. to assist UCPD and Berkeley city police.

No arrests had been made by UCPD as of 9:30 p.m.

Campus officials said they condemn in the strongest possible terms the violence and unlawful behavior that was on display and deeply regret that those tactics now overshadow the efforts of the majority to engage in legitimate and lawful protest against the performer’s presence at Berkeley and his perspectives."

http://news.berkeley.edu/2017/02/01/yiannopoulos-event-canceled/

The group entered campus and immediately began throwing rocks at officers. In an effort to avoid injuries to innocent members of the surrounding crowd who might have been caught in the middle, police officers exercised restraint and did not respond with force.

Idiots. These guys should be in the cops are great thread because they suck at their jobs. 

9 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

The group entered campus and immediately began throwing rocks at officers. In an effort to avoid injuries to innocent members of the surrounding crowd who might have been caught in the middle, police officers exercised restraint and did not respond with force.

Idiots. These guys should be in the cops are great thread because they suck at their jobs. 

This is California.  Even if they were arrested, it would be a non violent crime and they'd be out before noon.

1 hour ago, Lawrence said:

People there were being asaulted with rocks and bats. 

Considering the Max Factor rapist doesn't fall into the category of a violent criminal under prop whatever stupid thing we passed, assaults with rocks and bats will probably be pled down to unlawful assembly and a slap on the wrists.

18 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

One of them did in Dallas last summer.  Several cops ended up dead.

Not sure what the point you're trying to make is.

Wow.

That was a planned cop killing. This was a protest that turned into a riot from a bunch of SJWs.

Do you seriously not see the difference? These people are pussies. If this exact thing happened in Texas I would bet good amounts of money several of these douchebags would end up dead.

4 hours ago, mrwicked said:

lol. well feel free to not take my word for it. but the university and the police same the same thing:

"The violence was instigated by a group of about 150 masked agitators who came onto campus and interrupted an otherwise non-violent protest.

The masked agitators came to campus eastbound on Bancroft Way, and fire damage and other destruction to the Stiles Hall construction site, where a new residence hall is planned, was reported. The group entered campus and immediately began throwing rocks at officers. In an effort to avoid injuries to innocent members of the surrounding crowd who might have been caught in the middle, police officers exercised restraint and did not respond with force.

Agitators also attacked some members of the crowd who were rescued by police. UCPD reported no major injuries and about a half dozen minor injuries. Mutual aid officers from the city of Oakland and from Alameda County arrived at Berkeley around 7:45 p.m. to assist UCPD and Berkeley city police.

Campus officials said they condemn in the strongest possible terms the violence and unlawful behavior that was on display and deeply regret that those tactics now overshadow the efforts of the majority to engage in legitimate and lawful protest against the performer’s presence at Berkeley and his perspectives."

http://news.berkeley.edu/2017/02/01/yiannopoulos-event-canceled/

Typical Cal.  Their biggest concern is that the protest was ruined.  They don't care that dissenting ideas were forced out.