• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

Regardless of your political affiliation, if you're not a pussy, I recommend signing up for Tom Woods email list. http://tomwoods.com/

Here's today's:

I have no idea where my email marketing would be if I didn't have college craziness to make fun of.

Let's pick a few news items at random. Seriously, these are just three I picked at random.

-- The University of Wisconsin, River Falls, is warning students about certain words and phrases. Like "you guys," which amounts to "generalizing a group of people to be masculine."

-- As part of its Martin Luther King day observation, Grand Valley State University will discuss how "fashion trends" can "impose oppressive effects on marginalized populations." (Whoever is responsible for the phrase "impose oppressive effects," a literary atrocity, should be smacked in the face.) It's being called the "Privilege Your Clothes Show."

-- Over 100 professors at Berkeley are demanding that a speaking invitation extended to Milo Yiannopoulos be rescinded. (No word yet on how many left-wing speakers have been threatened with having their invitations rescinded, but I'll keep you posted.)

When I was an undergraduate, I objected to nearly every speaker invited to campus. The thought never occurred to me to disrupt their events.

Meanwhile, if even one speaker departs from the 3x5 card of allowable opinion -- on college campuses I suppose it's more like a 1x2 card -- he must be hounded, intimidated, disrupted, or prevented from setting foot on campus in the first place.

Good thing you can get the equivalent of a college education, taught by professors (like me) who impart something other than SJW propaganda, from the comfort of your own home:

25 minutes ago, Adam said:

-- The University of Wisconsin, River Falls, is warning students about certain words and phrases. Like "you guys," which amounts to "generalizing a group of people to be masculine."

What would they think of California's use of the word dude?

6 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

those kids and professors are a threat to free thought and the exchange of ideas.

The professors should be rounded up, fired and sent to live in the south for a decade.

The conservatives in 20 years are going to be the bully perhaps literally stealing the lunch money from liberals.  The left will be bringing limp noodles to a gun fight.