• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

17 hours ago, calscuf said:

https://m.mic.com/articles/157415/my-first-virtual-reality-groping-sexual-assault-in-vr-harassment-in-tech-jordan-belamire#.1a6sKU43c

I was confused which thread this fit in.  I considered the rape thread on the Hangout Board.  It seemed most offensive here I guess.

pretty creepy stuff. what kind of nut job thinks that way, i mean, besides a kid in jr. high?

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

A few years back I signed onto Second Life and somehow was able to attach a giant penis to my character.  I then proceeded to run up to other characters and shake my giant schlong in front of them.

i somehow feel obligated to give you detention after school tomorrow. see you at 3:30.

don't be late.

and please bring a pencil.

Hilary Duff Apologizes For Offensive Halloween Costume: 'It Was Not Properly Thought Through'

duff-offensive-costume(1)__oPt.jpg

We should just ban Halloween, Christmas, and Thanksgiving because they are too offensive.  Followed by wacking the Easter Bunny and some Leprecauns.  Might as well also cancel the Fourth of July and Veterans and Memorial days also, since they are offensive to those that don't like war.

16 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Hilary Duff Apologizes For Offensive Halloween Costume: 'It Was Not Properly Thought Through'

We should just ban Halloween, Christmas, and Thanksgiving because they are too offensive.  Followed by wacking the Easter Bunny and some Leprecauns.  Might as well also cancel the Fourth of July and Veterans and Memorial days also, since they are offensive to those that don't like war.

Come on, GB. That's a lot of victim mentality whiny ass bullshit. If someone doesn't like your costume then just very politely invite them to ever so kindly go fuck themselves then get back to enjoying your party.

I've never seen the Sexy Puritan costume before. 

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

I've never seen the Sexy Puritan costume before.  But it's looking good on Ms Duff.  Is that buckle part of a chastity belt? 

29 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I'm probably as Christian as they come on this board and I have zero problem with that costume.

She's working the Esther Primm look.

Well, yeah, but that's because of your white privilege.  Your scarlet letter should be a big W, racist!