• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"After a series of consultations with students, Chancellor Bob Meyer announced the works would removed from the first and second floors of Harvey Hall, as they risked “having a harmful effect on our students and other viewers.”

oh, for crying out loud. 

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Student in Claremont posts controversial ad for 'nonwhite' roommate

I think I'll wait to comment on this one.  Till the expert in Black Culture comments.  Which of course means an Asian Student of Claremont Colleges.

"Urena explained the reason behind the post, saying the idea was not meant to be racist but rather a desperate move to create a safe space for her.

"I do not hate white people, that's not what I screamed in that post," she said. "What I screamed in that post was I am eagerly desperate to create a safe space on this campus in order for me to return and be successful here."

well, she ought to be all kinds of fun to date.

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

"Urena explained the reason behind the post, saying the idea was not meant to be racist but rather a desperate move to create a safe space for her.

"I do not hate white people, that's not what I screamed in that post," she said. "What I screamed in that post was I am eagerly desperate to create a safe space on this campus in order for me to return and be successful here."

well, she ought to be all kinds of fun to date.

Nothing says I want to create a safe place and be successful than singling out probably a community that is 90% white.

On 8/8/2016 at 9:05 PM, gotbeer said:

College removes paintings of Native Americans after diversity group complains

cp_traders.jpg

I hope Trump wins.  This nation had it's run.

That kind of thinking is so messed up.  All I see in that picture is the two Indian canoe's passed the French with 100 meters to go and took Gold and Silver. 

42 minutes ago, AngelsLongBall said:

So, is this a matter of not having actual worrisome shit to deal with? Or is she just one of those people who needs to fill her monthly rage quota? Is it both? 

Either way, that was one of the silliest, most vomit-inducing pieces of unnecessary outrage I've ever read.

17 minutes ago, Don said:

So, is this a matter of not having actual worrisome shit to deal with? Or is she just one of those people who needs to fill her monthly rage quota? Is it both? 

Either way, that was one of the silliest, most vomit-inducing pieces of unnecessary outrage I've ever read.

The editors must agree with you.  Error 404 Page Not Found

"Would I feel as strongly about this situation had her teacher been Black, and decided to do her hair? Nope, because to me that would of been a sister looking out, a homegirl hook up because of the unspoken understanding all Black people share. Is that biased, ignorant, racist? Call it what you want..."

Ok ... you're an ignorant racist, lady. 

• 2 weeks later...

There may be hope!

"Our commitment to academic freedom means that we do not support so called 'trigger warnings,' we do not cancel invited speakers because their topics might prove controversial, and we do not condone the creation of intellectual 'safe spaces' where individuals can retreat from ideas and perspectives at odds with their own."

http://reason.com/blog/2016/08/25/finally-university-of-chicago-warns-fres