• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Morrissey

Has anyone ever seen him in concert? I'm a big fan of him and his work with The Smiths but I've never seen him live.

I have the opportunity to see him in Seattle but tickets are expensive so I wanted to see if anyone has ever seen him live if it's worth it. 

I haven't seem him, but my brother has on the last two tours. He said that both shows were great. His only complaints were that, during The Smiths songs, the guitarist waters down a lot of the Johnny Marr guitar parts (probably because he can't play them worth the shit). And there was also a video that played during the song Meat is Murder that showed animals being slaughtered for human consumption. My bro said it was f*cking depressing. Besides those two things, both shows were terrific.

Edited by Ray McKigney

Has anyone ever seen him in concert? I'm a big fan of him and his work with The Smiths but I've never seen him live.

I have the opportunity to see him in Seattle but tickets are expensive so I wanted to see if anyone has ever seen him live if it's worth it. 

He's basically a crooner up there - you won't see a lot of action and while he does at times go into some pseudo dance type motions, he mostly will walk around and at times play up to his audience.  What he does do a really good job of involving the band behind him, something he didn't used to do..   

If you like Morrissey, you'll love his shows... because he sounds exactly the same.   But, nothing like the old Smith's shows.  That's the one band I wish would patch crap up and do a reunion tour ala Bauhaus.

I haven't seem him, but my brother has on the last two tours. He said that both shows were great. His only complaints were that, during The Smiths songs, the guitarist waters down a lot of the Johnny Marr guitar parts (probably because he can't play them worth the shit). And there was also a video that played during the song Meat is Murder that showed animals being slaughtered for human consumption. My bro said it was f*cking depressing. Besides those two things, both shows were terrific.

Morrissey/Marr was perfect...     

Edited by Inside Pitch