• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Trade Josh Hamilton to Texas Rangers (Official)

it's kinda weird how there are people, on this message board in particular, jumping all over moreno's ass for this. are they not allowed to trade a bad player now? hamilton has been a let down in every way for the angels, why can't they be done with him personally and professionally. keep in mind i'm one of the leading "addiction is a disease" people on this board. i just know that accountability and consequences are two words that every recovering addict is intimately familiar with.

I don't get why Texas would want him back after not making a genuine effort to re-sign him, and the comments he made on his way out.

It's weird that I'm excited about this. Let's face it, there's nothing interesting about the 2015 Rangers. One way or another, this will make it interesting at least. I'm just hoping you guys have to take Elvis or Choo as part of this deal. ...and we can get Dennis Rodman to coach third base.

In the end, this will likely be the Angels eating at least $65 million just to send Josh to a division rival and get nothing of value back. Speaks volumes to how strained the relationship between Hamilton and the team is. It's not a good deal for the team, but they were never going to get a good deal. This is simply them just wanting to wash their hands of him and his drama

Hope Arte is smarter when it comes to handing out deals to players in the future...

this has some real laughingstock of baseball potential. if he thrives in Texas - and let's face it, there's a decent chance he does well there - we'll literally be paying a guy to beat us. 

have u seen hamilton play at all the last 2 years?  he's freaking done, the talent and desire just aren't there anymore.

If the story is true that the Angels went to Hamilton with a return to the big leagues plan and he told them no to the extra work they asked of him to do in the minors, F him.  I was pulling for him, but that is extremely selfish.  What an ass.

That's exactly what happened according to Bill Shaikin. Angels wanted him to go to Arizona and he said no. He wanted to stay in Texas to get his work in. Unbelievable

If the story is true that the Angels went to Hamilton with a return to the big leagues plan and he told them no to the extra work they asked of him to do in the minors, F him.  I was pulling for him, but that is extremely selfish.  What an ass.

So much for him having a Christian attitude huh?