• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Trade Josh Hamilton to Texas Rangers (Official)

Either they give away Hamilton and Texas pays pennies or the Angels take on a bad contract back. Kinda worried that this may turn into a Choo for Hamilton deal. I don't like Hamilton but at least his deal is up after 2017. Choo is under contract through 2020....

I doubt this is the deal.  If so, the Angels better be getting a good prospect in return.

I was all for giving Hamilton another crack. Management had a different plan

Same here.  Make him earn his money and hope he retires.  There is a good chance he will slip up again and would probably get suspended that time.  IMO, Hamilton has lost his love of the game and is not going to last 3 years.

This is dumb. Keep him and play him.

I agree but my friend told me that Arte would be better off cutting all ties with a drug addict to show the kids that using drugs will not be tolerated and so the fans know what kind of an owner he is.  Hamilton's behavior and desire have also been called into question the last 2 years so him never playing in an Angels uniform again was best for everyone involved. I would personally rather just use him until he imploded and quit.