• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Trade Josh Hamilton to Texas Rangers (Official)

Its hilarious you can defend this teams baserunning all season. I really just dont know what to tell you. Were all watching the games, we can all see it, except you. I dont know how you can honestly say that this teams stupid baserunning approach is helping this team. We have seen so many examples of these last 5 games alone.

You dont have to be a "station to station" team if you have some common sense. Please explain to me, how is going for 3rd base with 2 outs a good idea?

It wasn't a good idea. Once again you think I like bad base running and I don't. I like agressive base running.

It wasn't a good idea. Once again you think I like bad base running and I don't. I like agressive base running.

I like aggressive base running too.  But theres a time and a place for it and its not all the time.  This team doesnt know how to distinguish when to run and when not to.  Its cost us heavily these last 5 games, and all seeason for that matter, its the reason we are where we are.  If you take back all those outs from stupid base running, we have at least a few more wins in the bank right now.  I never see other teams doing it to us, its always us making the dumb outs to end a big inning or kill a rally, and its usually the same culprits.

Whether its from the managers mentality, or Disar, it has to change.  You cant be a playoff team if you constantly ruin your own offensive chances with stupid mistakes.  Scioscia will probably keep Disar around, so its pointless to even talk about.