• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Trade Josh Hamilton to Texas Rangers (Official)

so why are we sending away a player to the one place where he has the most chance of finding success again, which happens to be a division rival?

because he violated Art'e trust? Arte's ego is destroying this team. ****ing stupid.

I would rather see him stay but I am not a billionaire owner.  If Arte want's him gone, he's gone.  If you hate the owner of your favorite team, you have limited options.  If you don't like Arte's ego, you are free to root for another team or boycot going to Angels games or watching them on TV.  I am a Redskins fan so how do you think I feel?

I would rather see him stay but I am not a billionaire owner. If Arte want's him gone, he's gone. If you hate the owner of your favorite team, you have limited options. If you don't like Arte's ego, you are free to root for another team or boycot going to Angels games or watching them on TV. I am a Redskins fan so how do you think I feel?

Is Hamilton your baseball version of Albert Haynesworth

Is Hamilton your baseball version of Albert Haynesworth?

Well, I had actually forgotten about him until now.  Thanks for that.  Hamilton is much worse though.  AH didn't have a guaranteed contract of 83 million left.  He only got like 25 million or so.  I forget the actual number but Hamilton is way worse.