• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ISIS delenda est

I find it funny how you're not allowed to criticize Obama without a lib chiming in about Bush.

I never even brought up my opinion of GWB.

IMO Bush has very little to do with what is currently going on over there. I'm no expert and I definitely think Bush ****ed up, but how in the world would things be so drastically better in the Middle East if Bush was never president? That just seems fishy to me...

I don't think I did miss your point. You said they were not clamoring for war, just merely saying "something has to be done" as if that "something" wasn't war.

first,  you  might want to look up the definition of clamoring. 

Do you think anything needs to be done? 

I find it funny how you're not allowed to criticize Obama without a lib chiming in about Bush.

I never even brought up my opinion of GWB.

IMO Bush has very little to do with what is currently going on over there. I'm no expert and I definitely think Bush ****ed up, but how in the world would things be so drastically better in the Middle East if Bush was never president? That just seems fishy to me...

You mean other than destabilizing Iraq then handpicking a Shia president who treated the Sunnis so badly that they prefer IS?

You're either the worlds greatest troll or under the age of 21

Lou, if they behead one American over on the Turkey/Syria border that was doing aid work, do you propose we declare war and do full scale attacks on IS to get revenge for that one American that decided to risk his/her life by doing aid work?

no, but i haven't proposed we declare a full-scale war on anybody

We bomb their asses for a couple of weeks.  Make it hurt.

I don't think boots on the ground would be needed at all.

However, amidst all of this debate is a concerning lack of care about anyone else in the world save people in this country.  Without support from home countries aid workers may not go and they are desperately needed. 

Thanks for your answer MT. I don't agree with the first part, but I at least respect you for putting your opinion out there.

Hopefully this shows people like Jay and Fansince that I don't pose questions to just bait people but actually want to know what their opinions are on the matter.

Edited by TobiasFunke

So those who are against starting another war don't care about anybody in the world? Do you know how many thousands of innocent people would die in a 2 week bombing campaign?

How many people do you think aid workers save or assist? 

and if your response is that its the aid workers fault for getting themselves hurt or that was stupid for them to go then I can assume the answer to your first question is yes.

So by your own tactic aren't you a pretty horrible person for never having advocated starting wars anywhere in Africa? China? North Korea? Iran? Russia?

I wouldn't call it "concerning" or assume that you have such a disregard for human life outside of the US because of that. Why do you say that about people who oppose more wars in the eternal hell hole that is the Middle East?

You make a whole lot of assumptions man.  A whole lot.  First, I'm not calling for a war, just a measured response to a heinous act.  Second, I would certainly not rule out actions on Boko Haram or other groups say, in the Sudan or South Sudan.  Third, any murder requires justice, does it not?

Lastly, you seem unwilling to read my response in its entirety, I listed exactly who I thought would be disregarding human life and the list didn't include "those who are against war in the middle east"

I asked the question to Lou but would throw it out there for everyone. What do you propose we do if the onesey twosey American aid worker or media person that takes their life in their own hands being in a dangerous area gets killed by ISIS?

I'd drop a nuclar bomb on their asses. Show the world what happens when you f#ck with 'Merica.