• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ISIS delenda est

I'd drop a nuclar bomb on their asses. Show the world what happens when you f#ck with 'Merica.

Get real Phil. Since we won't be dropping nuclear bombs on ISIS because of aid workers anytime soon, what would you propose we do if they kill an aid worker? Have congress declare war, or have this presidential "skirmish" continue?

Get real Phil. Since we won't be dropping nuclear bombs on ISIS because of aid workers anytime soon, what would you propose we do if they kill an aid worker? Have congress declare war, or have this presidential "skirmish" continue?

I'd like to see an international coalition, comprised substantially of the Arab nations, march in there and kill each and every person who swears allegiance to ISIS. Burn them to death, behead them, I don't really care. Then burn their black flags. If the Arab nations need help from America, I'd be ok with it, but I wouldn't want us being the substantial majority of troops.

I'd like to see an international coalition, comprised substantially of the Arab nations, march in there and kill each and every person who swears allegiance to ISIS. Burn them to death, behead them, I don't really care. Then burn their black flags. If the Arab nations need help from America, I'd be ok with it, but I wouldn't want us being the substantial majority of troops.

This would be a good plan for Iraq and Syria.  But I don't think it would work for Africa?  And my guess is going to be, that once these roaches get the gas in Iraq and Syria, they will scurry off like roaches to Africa and continue their work.  

It's just too bad we don't have a system where all nations can be united, that can do anything.  

Saw the interview with the parents. The US tried to get her out. At the same time the family started to negotiate with the terrorists directly, but they wanted 6 mil and we're stuck...plus it would have been federally illegal to negotiate with terrorists, but I get it to save your kid.

The aid worker killed seemed "different" and just went over there without anyone knowing, like some kind of dumb renegade that didn't truly know what she was getting into.

So these guys can tweet, have facebook up, you tube and generally just call you from a street corner pay phone.  Seems even Jack Black and Berry Pepper could find these guys.  I don't think it is any secret where and when these idiots will be somewhere because they are marauding and not hiding in hills. This really should be a three day clean up on aisle 4. Now Ford is in on it.  Replaced the white Tacomas with white F-150's and Escapes.

Oh wait, my bad.  They want to be caught so Jesus will come down.  It isn't these guys he is waiting for. 

Edited by Kurt Swanson

For your amusement. Have at it.

http://www.arabnews.com/news/709186

At a meeting chaired by Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman at Al-Yamamah Palace on Monday, the Council of Ministers said these groups were distorting Islam’s message of peace.
Briefing the media on the outcome of the meeting, Adel Al-Toraifi, culture and information minister, highlighted the message against terrorism of King Salman at the World Islamic Conference Against Terrorism, which started on Sunday in Makkah.
The Cabinet also highlighted the Kingdom’s participation in the first world summit against extremism held last week in Washington.
It said that the Kingdom has been at the forefront of tackling extremism in all its forms.

Thanks arch, that was good. Part of my sarcastic posts is hoping these guys get together with us and go F this shit up, not occupation style but IN N Out. Yes another will follow, then another....but instead of the end, they help starting to police their own shit. The West didn't destroy these people.  Their leaders sat back and let this carry on when in reality they love all our fat asses money buying their oil. 

Imagine living there if there is nothing to hate. I know if I had to play 7300 yards of a sand trap I would want to kill someone too.