• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ISIS delenda est

Three British schoolgirls are on their way to Syria to join ISIS.

Bringing 'stupid' to new, uncharted levels. God help them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11424884/Three-missing-British-schoolgirls-travel-to-Syria.html

Looks like they got into Syria.  

Runaway schoolgirls are already over Syrian border

Turkey.  A member of NATO.  The gateway to ISIS.

A Somali terror group is calling for attacks on Western shopping malls.

Be careful out there.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/terror-group-al-shabab-calls-for-attack-on-west-edmonton-mall-1.2247568

Fan, how old are you buddy?  I hope you are still young because at this rate of fear you may wear down soon. You need to go out and play golf with me one day.  No cares, no worries, who cares where the ball goes.  ISIS could be marching on that course while we are playing, F it we are finishing 36 today. 

Fan, how old are you buddy?  I hope you are still young because at this rate of fear you may wear down soon. You need to go out and play golf with me one day.  No cares, no worries, who cares where the ball goes.  ISIS could be marching on that course while we are playing, F it we are finishing 36 today. 

Unless they hit your ball.  Then all hell will be breaking loose.  

Someone is striking somewhere, rather it is a nut at a school or theater, anywhere, whatever race or religion, this is the world we live in.  Today's technology allows these shits to thrive.  I think constant media attention and fear only helps them recruit. These guys are a KKK with cooler shit to shoot. They are getting help from the local law in certain places and are going where there is strife to take control. 

I agree we need some boots in there and I think some old school Patton and go blow shit up is the way this time. This from a lib.  Last guys strategy sucked.  Imagine FDR when dealing with a depression and holocaust shit had a FOX News there on him every day.  All I remember is he had is own radio show at the time.  ****ing Dems. can't fight a war for shit. 

Fan, have ISIL or IS come land out here by me in Texas, shit since here I have met a couple bubbas who have fired more rounds from some kind of firearm before 18 years of age than all the execs at NRA combined. There is cool stuff stored in undisclosed locations out here that these law enforcement people want to break out who are bored with no crime rate.  Shit let them land they will fight a real mans battle alone in any town, I will just walk in the center with my straw hat and hawaiian shirt, pants depending on the weather at the time.  

These guys are cowards who are making a splash.  Don't feed their fear.  If I was in Congress I would say yup go blow them up.  Better plan than the last guys. 

Man I go back and forth on this every day. Today I think we do need to get involved at least a little over there. It's a scary thought if they keep expanding their domain with how close they are to Europe. I wish these assholes had some crazy dictators to keep them in line because they clearly have no chance at sorting shit out on their own without someone breathing down their necks at all times.

One things for sure, the next president has his hands full, and he better be a smarter man than the crackpot that's currently running this country

Edited by Butcher'd